• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 4/21/2020 at 8:40 PM, DavidRover said:

Oh wow, our game seems to be pirated everywhere now. No complaints from me though, honestly... a game worth pirating is a game worth playing, so this means we did a pretty good job after all. :eusa-dance:

Honestly, if you'd like me to remove the link I would gladly comply. 

I just don't want to take a hit from my mega account. It would affect a lot more than this post.

FYI - your work is undoubtedly appreciated ~ Hints to the external link. 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Firstly, thank you @DavidRover, for being cool about this being uploaded and making this nostalgic fruit of the gods and thank you @ElTacoDestroyer for uploading. I must say though, I must be an idiot. I can't for the life of me, figure out what console this is for. Is it Dreamcast or PCE CD?

Oh yeah, first time on this forum and will continue to frequent and yet to contribute where possible.

Edited by legzRwheelz
I'm an idiot but a grateful idiot.
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
On 4/21/2020 at 7:40 PM, DavidRover said:

Oh wow, our game seems to be pirated everywhere now. No complaints from me though, honestly... a game worth pirating is a game worth playing, so this means we did a pretty good job after all. :eusa-dance:

So I literally just heard about FX Unit Yuki today on some obscure TurboGrafx 16 homebrew games site. I don't own an actual PCE CD/TurboDuo or anything so buying the CD is kinda useless to me (I do own a TurboGrafx 16 mini and am patiently awaiting ModMyClassic to release the tools to add more ROMs to it), so emulation for me is the only way to see what all the fuss is about. If you guys would maybe make the ROM available to purchase on your website I think lots of people would happily pay for it (including myself). Thanks for not being [redacted, bad people in '30s-40s Germany] and understanding that not everyone has the hardware to enjoy your game on. Maybe I'll just make a PayPal donation for the asking price of this game instead. Cheers!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • UMD ARCHIVING changed the title to FX-Unit Yuki - The Henshin Engine (English) (BIN/CUE Format) [TNW]