234713956_MetalSlug3COVERSmall(NTSC).jpg.9e3718fc244bdcee6c8497c8b1d8e173.jpg
Metal Slug 3

Tested and Working: Mod-chipped Xbox v1.6
The game dose support other languages (English and Japanese where tested) but it's only for the first main menu for the xbox to select single-player or multiplayer and looking at scoreboards and such but once you get into the game it's running the English rom so the language support was kinda pointless...

Scans:

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

There's console exclusive banners always entertain me but in this case is really bad >__<
First of the is a port / emulation of the neo geo game so it was on that system first but it was also on the PlayStation 2 and out side of that generation and the reason why I find theses banners entertain is later down the line they always get ported to other systems and in this case Xbox Live Arcade, Nintendo Virtual Console, Windows, iOS, Android, Wii, PlayStation Portable, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, and Nintendo Switch it's on everything at this point :aqualul: but now NGR has the original xbox version :KannaWave:

Edited by MobCat
Re-uploaded to mega.nz
  • Like 40
  • Upvote 8
  • 1 month later...

@jonnylingo lol I can't tell if you're evaluating my upload or conceding defeat on making a comment to un-hide the hidden link. If it's the latter you can just hit the blue like hart and that will do the same thing.

Also welcome to NGR :KannaWave:If you need anything just ask we are a friendly bunch

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, MobCat said:

Should be yes, have you put games onto your xbox via ftp befoul?

back in 2004 I have. Just softmodded a refurbed one today and don't remember exactly how, however I follow  Mr. Mario on youtube and believe he has a good walkthrough. For multifiles with folders and just afs files I'm not exactly sure how to structure these on the xbox

Edited by dutch4fire
  • Like 1
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...