Badcam3

ngr direct Vanilla - (1.1.0) (Pro)

vanilla-square-gif.gif.5e8a44eb3bfe6cd5d80a03952b9c0d48.gif

Virustotal:

Please login or register to see this link.

Description:

Hide menu bar icons on your Mac.

Vanilla Pro

Vanilla will never nag you to upgrade, but if you’d like, you can unlock the Pro version to reach peak Mac minimalism.

• Perfect your menu bar by completely hiding icons
  • Hide any app icon from your Mac’s menu bar
  • Compatible with light and dark menu bars
  • Automatically hide icons again after five seconds
  • Start Vanilla automatically when you log in
  • Toggle icons with a keyboard shortcut
    (Seriously, I use this with Command-Shift-< like forty times a day. Get Pro just for this.)

Link:

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

DECODE LINK AND PASSWORD WITH: Please login or register to see this link. 

• Upvote 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By gamers
      Glary Utilities Pro 5 | 17.08 MB

Glary Utilities is a free system cleaner and performance booster for your Windows PC. The easy-to-use and intuitive interface features one-click functionality and easy, automated options that give you the choice of either a 1-Click maintenance or a custom selection of operations. Advertisement It includes over twenty system utilities that allow you to customize your scan and features options such as a Registry Cleaner, Spyware Remover, Startup Manager and Shortcuts Fixer, all of which will improve your computer performance. The Windows Boot Time monitor, which sits in the middle of the main interface window, tells you how long Windows is currently taking to boot on your PC and then compares that with other Windows users. From here you can then access and manage a list of the programs that load on Windows startup and delay some of them if necessary. This comprehensive system utility supports 44 languages and promises to speed up the whole process of scanning and analyzing your PC. Home Page
      Please login or register to see this code.
    • By MobCat
      Dragon Ball Z
      Sagas
      Sometimes AKA DragonBall Z
      Tested and Working: Mod-chipped Xbox v1.6
      Info:
      This game has been MIX region patched by kami knows what (probably DVD2XBOX) so I am unsure of it's original origin (I'm guessing NTSC-U though) but it should work on all original xboxs.
      The game ID is 4947007A if you know what to do with that.
      Scans:
    • By MobCat
      Thrill Kill
      100% complete NTSC-U
      Uncensored version SLUS-00752
      Info:
      This is the 100% complete AO rated uncensored version, yes it has a M17 rating warning screen but its the uncensored version. This game was canceled 2 weeks before it came out so it's 100% complete.
      Mr Mario did a good video explaining what happened to this game here Please login or register to see this link.  
      Also Matt McMuscles did a good video on the backstory and it's troubled development of this game here Please login or register to see this link.
      I do have some of the other betas and such but this is the one that most people want when they go searching for this game. I can post the other betas but i only have 3 so i'll have to find the rest of them before I upload them then i'll make a collection thread.
      There is a nice wright up on this game here
      And there is always Fuzzd0rk's Thrill Kill if you want to know literary anything else abort the game
      Tested and working: 
      SCPH-9002 phat PS1 with a 3 wire old crow mod chip 
      NO$PSX v2.0 (I was having sound issues mainly the lack of it but that shouldn't be a problem for you)
      ePSXe v2.0.5 (Boots to a black screen, give it a sec and then press X + □ to get past the "warning screen")
      pSX v1.13 (Same issue as ePSXe v2.0.5 so press press X + □ on the black screen)
      Scans:
      I'm pretty sure these covers are fan made
    • By gamers
      OmniFocus Pro 3.6 Multilingual macOS | 65 MB

OmniFocus Pro 3.6 Keep work and play separated with contexts, perspectives, and focus. Ignore the irrelevant, focus on what you can do now, and accomplish more. And do it all much faster than before.[/center] The new OmniFocus 3 features everything you need to seriously get stuff done: • Clarify your goals as Projects, and break them down into manageable Actions. • Assign Contexts - the place you need to be, the person you need to contact, or even a state of mind - to Actions and Projects • NEW: Use Forecast to see the actions and Calendar events already on your plate, and assign due dates to actions • NEW: Assess and update your projects on a regular basis in the dedicated Review perspective • Track essential details on everything, including dates, notes, and file attachments • Capture urgent tasks and stray thoughts to your OmniFocus Inbox with Quick Entry - no need to even Command-Tab away from the app you're working in when the thought occurs • Keep it all at your fingertips by syncing with OmniFocus for iPad and OmniFocus for iPhone • Collect from anything that can send email - Omni Sync Server's Mail Drop adds items directly to your OmniFocus Inbox • Print reports for your manager (if they like that kind of thing) • Control the badges and notifications for upcoming tasks - out of your way or colorfully hard to overlook The OmniFocus Pro in-app purchase adds tools to help you be even more productive - use custom perspectives and focus to fine-tune your views, and apply the power of AppleScript to supercharge your workflow. Don't you think it's time to find a better way to organize all of the stuff you need to accomplish? Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later Home Page -Please login or register to see this code.