10861369_ThrillKillNTSC-USmall.jpg.d3c6f433025357620cec2d3da759632b.jpg
Thrill Kill
100% complete NTSC-U
Uncensored version SLUS-00752

Info:
This is the 100% complete AO rated uncensored version, yes it it has a M17 rating warning screen but its the uncensored version. This game was canceled 2 weeks befoul it came out so it's 100% complete.
Mr Mario did a good video explain what happened to this game here Please login or register to see this link.  
I do have some of the other betas and such but this is the one that most people want when they go searching for this game. I can post the other betas but i only have 3 so ill have to find the rest of them befoul i upload them and ill make a collection thread.

There is a nice wright up on this game here
Please login or register to see this link.
And there is always Fuzzd0rk's Thrill Kill if you want to know literary anything else abort the game
Please login or register to see this link.

Tested and working: 
SCPH-9002 phat PS1 with a 3 wire old crow mod chip 
NO$PSX v2.0 (I was having sound issues mainly the lack of it but that shouldn't be a problem for you)
ePSXe v2.0.5 (Boots to a black screen, give it a sec and then press X + □ to get past the "warning screen")
pSX v1.13 (Same issue as ePSXe v2.0.5 so press press X + □ on the black screen)

Scans:
I'm pretty sure these covers are fan made

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

Edited by MobCat
Re-uploaded to mega.nz
  • Like 16
  • Haha 2

Is there supposed to be music during the fights? I'm only getting sound effects. I tried it through PSIO SD card and a CDR, same result.

Edited by Dagstar

8 hours ago, Dagstar said:

Is there supposed to be music during the fights? I'm only getting sound effects. I tried it through PSIO SD card and a CDR, same result.

I don't remember as it's been awhile since I tested this but usually this issue can be solved by burning the cue file to the disc and not the bin file.. the cue file is like the index and tells the cd where all the data and music is. if you just burn the bin file on its own you will only get the game data. if you burn the cue file, the cue file will go and look for the bin files and puts them in the right place on the disk so you can have music and data.. idk how the PSIO works though sorry...

16 hours ago, MobCat said:

I don't remember as it's been awhile since I tested this but usually this issue can be solved by burning the cue file to the disc and not the bin file.. the cue file is like the index and tells the cd where all the data and music is. if you just burn the bin file on its own you will only get the game data. if you burn the cue file, the cue file will go and look for the bin files and puts them in the right place on the disk so you can have music and data.. idk how the PSIO works though sorry...

Yup, that's how it's done. I've got more experience with bin/cue files then I'd probably like to admit. ; ), and I used imgburn. PSIO is as simple as copying the cue/bin to the sd card. I'm assuming if there's no game music that way than either the game doesn't have it or there's something with my PS1(SCPH-1001) and this particular game. If the former is true then this doesn't fit in with the four descriptions of this game floating around since it is fully uncensored, has the intro video, yet has no music. More likely though is it's something with my PS1 since I've tried 5 different downloads and all have the same content and no music.