NextGenRoms

Adrenaline (PSP+PSX Emulator)

What is Adrenaline?

Adrenaline is a software that allows you to turn your PS Vita into a PSP + PSX emulator all in one!

Download:

This is the hidden content, please

Adrenaline 6.7 patched version (better bilinear filter):

This is needed in your tai directory's config.txt file to load the emulator properly:

- Here is the recommended settings that

provides to get the best looking graphics if you use his mod: 

Spoiler

2018-10-18-192002.jpg.cfe44aa2f37f7e239f4f6d97d3386130.jpg

(This is a screenshot from my Vita so your memory stick location may differ of course)

- There is a built in fast speed mode option with L button + Select. It lasts until you press it again. Careful, it's crazy fast. Seemed buggy for me and some buttons seemed to get stuck, sometimes. I loaded a game and it literally automatically loaded itself, started a new game, etc.. O_o

- To access the Adrenaline settings, push and hold the Playstation Button on your Vita and goto Settings. Use the L and R buttons to switch through the tabs. You can set many things here and also it is needed to close Adrenaline and go back to the Vita.

- Do not use the sleep mode or the emulator will freeze and you will have to completely hard reset your Vita (you know what that means). Best to just save your game and quit the app. It's very unreliable in my experience.

- Do not use the PSP's camera, it may freeze your Vita. Maybe not yours, but it certainly did mine!

--

To install PSP games: Drop the game's iso file into your Vita's pspemu\ISO directory (you need to make the iso directory). If you have the PSP game's eboot file, just drop it in the pspemu\PSP\GAME directory as you would a PSX game.

- Load Adrenaline and run your games through the memory card in the PSP interface.

--

To install PSX games: Drop the game's eboot (directory should include game's ID like SLU and 5 numbers) in your Vita's pspemu\PSP\GAME directory.

- Load Adrenaline and run your games through the memory card in the PSP interface.

If the game is an img or cue (aka not an eboot), convert it using the PSX to PSP tool :

If you don't add an icon and background (ICON0.png aand PIC1.PNG) through the PSX2PSP tool, your game will look blank in the PSP.

To make finding your games easier, add them into the cue/img before you convert it.

Resource to find PSX game images:

That's all for now, have fun! I know I am! Feel free to add more fun info if you know of something. I just learned how to do all this today! :D

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3