Sign in to follow this  
MobCat

google drive Dragonball Z Ultimate Battle 22 (NTSC-J)[SLPS-00073]

1806141395_dragonballzultimatebattle22Frount(NTSC-J)Small.jpg.ff3585060c005b3932c5e590affab2f6.jpg
ドラゴンボールZ アルティメットバトル
Doragonbōru Z arutimettobatoru
Dragonball Z Ultimate Battle 22

So I found this single random Japanese game when going through a massive pile of burnt English ps1 games, was kinda random so I though I would post it.
The opening FMV is pretty cool the rest of the game, errh not so much.
Japanese is not required to play this as all the important things a are in English.

Tested and working on: SCPH-9002 phat PS1 with a 3 wire old crow mod chip and on pSX 1.13

Scans:

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By MobCat
      Thrill Kill
      100% complete NTSC-U
      Uncensored version SLUS-00752
      Info:
      This is the 100% complete AO rated uncensored version, yes it it has a M17 rating warning screen but its the uncensored version. This game was canceled 2 weeks befoul it came out so it's 100% complete.
      Mr Mario did a good video explain what happened to this game here Please login or register to see this link.  
      I do have some of the other betas and such but this is the one that most people want when they go searching for this game. I can post the other betas but i only have 3 so ill have to find the rest of them befoul i upload them and ill make a collection thread.
      There is a nice wright up on this game here
      Please login or register to see this link.
      And there is always Fuzzd0rk's Thrill Kill if you want to know literary anything else abort the game
      Please login or register to see this link.
      Tested and working: 
      SCPH-9002 phat PS1 with a 3 wire old crow mod chip 
      NO$PSX v2.0 (I was having sound issues mainly the lack of it but that shouldn't be a problem for you)
      ePSXe v2.0.5 (Boots to a black screen, give it a sec and then press X + □ to get past the "warning screen")
      pSX v1.13 (Same issue as ePSXe v2.0.5 so press press X + □ on the black screen)
      Scans:
      I'm pretty sure these covers are fan made
    • By MobCat
      Soulcalibur II
      Soul Calibur 2
      Tested and Working: TSOP flashed Xbox v1.4
      Info:
      This game has been MIX region patched by kami knows what (probably DVD2XBOX) so I am unsure of it's original origin (It should be NTSC-U though) but because of this patching it should work on all original xboxs now.
      Cover Scans:
    • By MobCat
      Kung Fu Chaos
      Face Full of Fists!
      Tested and Working: Mod-chipped Xbox v1.6 and a TSOP Flashed xbox but I don't remember which one
      The ISO was not tested and only made for this upload. It should be fine but let me know if it isn't
      Info:
      Please note I am unsure of the original version of this game. The XBE is marked as a NTSC-U and NTSC-J but the supported languages appear to be German french and English which would be a PAL-UK game O.o? either way if you can do English, German or French then it should be fine on your xbox but please let me know if it isn't.
      Cover scans:
      Uploaded per request but I was unsure on if they wanted a ISO or folder XBE so I did both ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    • By watyermelon
      King's Field: The Ancient City
      Disc and cover:
    • By MobCat
      Tony Hawk's
      American Wasteland
      Tested and Working: Mod-chipped Xbox v1.6
      Info abort file types:
      So in this post I have uploaded both the folder XBE version and the ISO version. This is because the game uses some really long file names for some items for no good reason and some file systems and more importantly filezilla has issues with them.

The game will still run perfectly fine without those files you will just get to a point in the game where a cut scene wont load or a bit of the map is missing. From my testing this is all late game or unused content soo should be fine but if you want to 100% this game then I would suggest burning the ISO to a disk. You may have some luck with using something like dvd2xbox to rip that disk you just burn back to the xbox but i don't have a lot of spear blank dvd around so i didn't test this.
      The reason for uploading both is i find the folder XBE format just easier and quicker to work with but then it wouldn't of been a 100% working rom so I uploaded the ISO for the people that want to 100% the game. also because I can >__<
      Scans: