On 5/12/2019 at 11:08 PM, gianluka said:

this is the only game that give me this error, i can play the ntsc versión, but i want the pal one, no one has it, i tried the redump versión, but there is an issue with the names of some files, i found a fix for that, but only  for ntsc

I need the NTSC version! (Why do you want the PAL?)

On 5/14/2020 at 6:10 PM, si_kabayan said:

It may be dirty or damaged error on my system. Xbox v1.6 modded with cheapmod. Still error when launched as PAL or NTSC on XBMC. I even FTP back from Xbox to PC to check the hash, and it's exactly the same as downloaded files.

I believe this issue is due to the makeup of the game, not that the file is corrupt. 

I have seen some say it may be due to long filenames that don't work on fatx system. But no concrete answers. 

Can you upload NTSC version? Anyone have that? Mine hasn't arrived from Canada to UK during this time it may take months!

• Like 1

I just tested my pal version on my PAL xbox modded to run in NTSC HD mode.

From the disc OR hard drive I get the error in HD mode.

From the disc OR hard drive I DONT get the error in SD mode.

I am waiting to receive my NTSC version of the game to do further testing.

• Like 1

@mremu999 Yeah as far as I know people only download this game to check out the 1080i mode on the xbox. And I think that mode is only supported on NTSC games. Some games are multi region by default. This must be one of the games that dose not have the code in it to run in NTSC 1080i mode. All my testing was done on a PAL xbox in SD mode so HD modes where never tested... I also live in a PAL area so I don't have any NTSC tvs to test this with.... Yes, I know modern flat panels will do both NTSC and PAL but my xbox is hooked up to a crt and the hole setup is stuck in 2003 and that's how i like to play xbox games.
Testing xbox games to make sure they work before uploading them is already a lot of work. Testing a PAL xbox game on a NTSC modded xbox on a different tv in a different room in my house seems a little to far... PAL game works fine on PAL xbox that's as far as I needed to test that.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, MobCat said:

@mremu999 Yeah as far as I know people only download this game to check out the 1080i mode on the xbox. And I think that mode is only supported on NTSC games. Some games are multi region by default. This must be one of the games that dose not have the code in it to run in NTSC 1080i mode. All my testing was done on a PAL xbox in SD mode so HD modes where never tested... I also live in a PAL area so I don't have any NTSC tvs to test this with.... Yes, I know modern flat panels will do both NTSC and PAL but my xbox is hooked up to a crt and the hole setup is stuck in 2003 and that's how i like to play xbox games.
Testing xbox games to make sure they work before uploading them is already a lot of work. Testing a PAL xbox game on a NTSC modded xbox on a different tv in a different room in my house seems a little to far... PAL game works fine on PAL xbox that's as far as I needed to test that.

I, we, appreciated all that you do. So no worries at all.

I received my NTSC copy today from Canada.

I can confirm it works. from the DVD and from the HDD in both SD and HD mode.

So all those that were having the issue were probably trying it in HD mode which the PAL version appears not to support. 

Cheers all! 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...