NextGenRoms

Shinrei Jusatsushi Taroumaru [NTSC-J]

Nightbreed

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there, thank you for this! Been searching everywhere to find it and you hooked it up! hopefully it works on emulator. CHEERS!

EDIT : So I am trying to get it work on emulator SSF .12 BETA R4 and it will not load? anyone out there have any insight? thank you. I really want to play this game it looks so damn good. 

Edited by Kalhamm3r

Sorry for the late response - not been on much the last week or 2 while I've been getting the Saturn files from the latest Redump Dat - just 1 to go :)

Anyway I downloaded SSF 12 Beta R4 and the Japanese 1.01 Bios - and the game loaded first time so I'm unsure as to what your issue is.

I'm using the latest Daemon tools lite for the virtual drive and of course selected the virtual drive and the Japanese 1.01 bios in the SSF settings - then restarted SSF and the game loaded.

Maybe someone else here with better knowledge of the emulator will know what your issue is (I normally only use Original hardware to play the games) - I hope you get your issue sorted though as the game is pretty good, reminds me a lot of Shinobi.

• 1 month later...

Hi! I´m currently trying to burn the game but no luck so far. I´m on MacOS. Could anyone tell me of a program that might work or maybe upload it again in Bin/Cue format but with just two tracks? Toast Titanium just can´t handle when there are so many tracks.

Thanks in advance!

Taromaru* on needs 1 u:<3: 

@BigNose I am unsure of the specifics of burning saturn games but for ps1 games i use ImgBurn (Windows only it would appear :kyoukosmug:)
What do you mean by Toast Titanium can't handle that many tracks? did you just load the cue file?
I do have a mac but i don't use it for this and i don't thing we have a tutorial on how to burn cd and dvds for old consoles so if we don't i should make one when i have a chance :Ohohoho:

1 hour ago, MobCat said:

Taromaru* on needs 1 u:<3: 

@BigNose I am unsure of the specifics of burning saturn games but for ps1 games i use ImgBurn (Windows only it would appear :kyoukosmug:)
What do you mean by Toast Titanium can't handle that many tracks? did you just load the cue file?
I do have a mac but i don't use it for this and i don't thing we have a tutorial on how to burn cd and dvds for old consoles so if we don't i should make one when i have a chance :Ohohoho:

Hey! Thanks for the answer. Yes, Toast Titanium fails to load the cue sheet when there are many files. It works with just one bin file and the cue sheet but in cases like this, no luck so far. For example, Shining Force 3 is one main bin track, one second track and the cue file and it just doesn´t work. It gives an error message "can´t load cue file" or "can´t find bin file" or something like that.

No other program seems to work either. I was considering even installing XP again 😂 

8 hours ago, BigNose said:

Hey! Thanks for the answer. Yes, Toast Titanium fails to load the cue sheet when there are many files. It works with just one bin file and the cue sheet but in cases like this, no luck so far. For example, Shining Force 3 is one main bin track, one second track and the cue file and it just doesn´t work. It gives an error message "can´t load cue file" or "can´t find bin file" or something like that.

No other program seems to work either. I was considering even installing XP again 😂 

Sorry for not replying sooner - been spending all my free time trying to get my missing Saturn titles from Baidu lately lol. (Well I say lately - it's been over a month >.<  - only 2 to go now though)

I don't own a Mac unfortunately - but IIRC there are disk mounting programs like Daemon tools and Toastmount available for the mac, if so just mount the cue file to a virtual drive and with your disk copying software then just do a disk to disk copy?

Edited by Nightbreed
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Nightbreed said:

I don't own a Mac unfortunately - but IIRC there are disk mounting programs like Daemon tools and Toastmount available for the mac, if so just mount the cue file to a virtual drive and with your disk copying software then just do a disk to disk copy?

Aaaaannnnnndd... It worked!

Thank you very much. Almost complete success. Only Shining Force 3.2 doesn´t work (haven´t tried 3.3 yet). The other games work just fine. Man... It was starting to become way too cumbersome...

Thanks everyone for the help. I really appreciate it.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, BigNose said:

Aaaaannnnnndd... It worked!

Thank you very much. Almost complete success. Only Shining Force 3.2 doesn´t work (haven´t tried 3.3 yet). The other games work just fine. Man... It was starting to become way too cumbersome...

Thanks everyone for the help. I really appreciate it.

I'm glad you got it sorted.

Enjoy the game :)

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...