3 hours ago, Ravenstorm said:

Never played a modern Spy vs Spy but I played the heck out of the retro versions. My favorite trap was always the electrocution door. I'm curious how well the 3D managed to do it.

Iv never played the 8-bit version and didn't even know it existed :amazingvani: 
Do you have a recommended platform to check out the 8-bit version on @Ravenstorm. According to wiki it came our on 16 home computers and consoles and apparently iOS O.o?

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I played on the C64S emulator (supposedly there is much better emulators for it out there now though). I would say it's my favorite port, mainly because I favor the C64's sound chip over the NES version. This pro makes the game look simple, but the CPU AI can be quite brutal on max difficulty.

There is also this island version which I enjoyed a lot too. The traps are a lot of fun on both of them though!

I never played any other ones but these two.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

27 minutes ago, RyouBakura said:

Pretty sure he just copy-pasted the entire post into Google Translate.

lol well that's random as hell, I mean sure if you can't do English then google translate is a ok enough middle ground but posting it back was kinda random..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Magblack said:

does it work

Everything uploaded to NGR should be tested and working before uploading.
Everything I upload had been tested and working on real hardware. If you have any problems running the game please let me know :KannaWave:

image.png.9b4a59e018957f70153c9d1687bba752.png

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By MobCat
      NBA Jam
      AKA NBA Jam (2003)
      Tested and working: Mod-chipped Xbox v1.6
      This game is a MIX so it's meant to support NTSC and PAL but that's not really a issue for the Xbox.
      I was unable to test language support for this game but I do know the game works in English. If you have any issues trying to get the game to run on your language place leave a comment below and we'll see if we can work it out
      Info:
      The 2003 prefix for this game is sorta confusing because A. it's just know as NBA Jam and theirs a lot of NBA Jam games and B. The game's xbe file refers to itself at NBA Jam 2004 but the game was Released September 23, 2003 so i'm thinking the game was titled the way most sports games are for next year but the games main title just refers to it's self as NBA Jam no year post fix soo yeah i'm confused O.o?
      Scans:
      Please login or register to see this spoiler.  
      Uploaded per request  
    • By MobCat
      Bruce Lee
      Quest of the Dragon
      Tested and Working: TSOP flashed xbox v1.4
      Cover Scans:
      Uploaded per request 
    • By Yukiko
      Touge R

Download: 
      Password: [email protected]
      Size:  339 MB compressed
      Format: Folder XBE
      Tested on: Softmodded Xbox 1.6