NextGenRoms

Pursuit Force

Lobo

Ok so first of I would like to state that I don't have legit copies of these games I downloaded them for another rom sight but i'm working on other psp stuff right now so I though i might as well
Also whatever random rom sight you vised Lobo that wanted you to "make changes to the computer" you should avoid like the plague

Both games where tested and working on PSP-3002 Running 6.61 PRO-C∞ CFW using the M33 UMD ISO mode driver

Format: ISO (1.25 GB)
Pursuit Force [UCES-00019].7z (812 MB)

This is the hidden content, please

Format: ISO (1.52 GB)
Pursuit Force - Extreme Justice [UCES-00694].7z (761 MB)

This is the hidden content, please

As I don't legit own these games I probably won't make a proper post for them.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, MobCat said:

Ok so first of I would like to state that I don't have legit copies of these games

Implying that we only upload the games we own. :weeblul:

Nah, make a thread for them. As long as you tested them out yourself, and uploaded them yourself, you can post them in their own thread.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

Lol yeah I figured that was the case for some people here but I like to do cover scans and such and thats kinda a pain if you don't have the covers to scan :P
But now with most of the other good rom sights going down im thinking of getting my butt into gear and uploading more things here so now im in the process of finding alts to GDrive and MEGA as I have no space left on those sights and im to lazy to have multiple accounts...

Ok will do then :P as the files are already up it should take be that long

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3