How does one go about having their account removed?

Question

I created my account hoping that I could still use it on the old site, but it only works here. As it seems, hardly anything useful on the old site appears to have been moved to where I can find it here. Now I have an account that basically serves no significant purpose to me other than to ask this question and hopefully get a response...

• Upvote 1

3 answers to this question

@LunarmanFM Hello! - Everything from "VitaPiracy" was 1:1 Migrated when the move happened. However, as with age, some of the links have also 'died' or gone inactive due to the users who uploaded it not replacing it.

As for your question of account deletion, we tend to not want to delete accounts, however, if you want, I can "ban" the account. Leaving the account inactive doesn't do anything to us, so if you don't want to use it, you can simply leave it inactive for as long as you want.

If you have any further questions, feel free to shoot me, or any of the other staff members a PM and we'll gladly do our best to help you.

Cheers~

• Upvote 6