NextGenRoms

The 'What game is currently taking over your life?' thread

Lobo

I dont have time to play lately... :( 

But I was playing 

• God of War "4" (PS4), I manage to finish it though :D 
  • Far Cry 5 (PS4)
  • The Evil Within 2 (PS4)
  • Wolfenstein 2 The New Colossus (PS4), funny I gave it a shot since is not too long and can do short gaming sessions but drop it because I find it boring... had more fun with Old Blood and TNW.
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

TBH i am a bit ashamed to even say it but Fate/Grand Order :tsundere:

As I do not have really that much time, work from 8:30 to 18:00 so I don't  play so much under the week like i would and used to.

But this can be played even on work plus it got WAIFUS :amazingvani:

But those fucking Saint Quartzes ahhhhhh  you never wanna give me the SSR i want why?

But there is one thing I swore to never use any money on the Gatcha and so far i haven't.

Also Nero best Fate waifu UMU

• Upvote 1

12 hour shifts everyday? Ouch, that leaves you like what 2 hours a day free or less? Can't get the hours reduced? Seems too much. How can you live? Bad debt? :( Meanwhile I'm still putting in apps..

I really wanted to like fan, but the battle system just didn't excite me. Great story and character designs though. I didn't get far enough to have a favorite character though.

Oh, and King's Raid has consumed much of my month so far.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

@Ravenstorm

Well it is a 8h day which is the norm here in Austria I do have a 2h pause so it ain't fulll 10h work.

You won't really find many jobs where you work less tbh. But yeah i have like 4,5h free before i need to sleep to get up to work again.

That's just how it is here you kinda get used to it and nah no debts ^_^

TBH i was surprised that i liked it normally those Gatcha games have not much to offer and i dislike em.

But here the mix made it perfect for me i guess, not to hard focused on the Gameplay simple but yet challenging in higher LV

The story was the main part and how it is told like a VN and I love those.

:thonking: King's Raid tells me nothing i may have to check it out.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

i picked up pokemon mystery dungeon (rescue team/explorers) again as i usually do every few years or so. but this time i wanted to 100% recruit everyone (dont do this to yourself)
now in addition to crying everytime i finish the story, i cry everytime i kill mew and he doesnt join my team  (ツ)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, kinjitsu said:

i spend most of my time dl'ing games i'm never going to play, its kinda sad.. 

Haha same here or when I do actually play one I try maybe an hour and just stop playing. Metro Last Light has managed to hook me lately though. I think I might actually beat it!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ravenstorm said:

Haha same here or when I do actually play one I try maybe an hour and just stop playing. Metro Last Light has managed to hook me lately though. I think I might actually beat it!

the last one that managed to hook me was middle earth shadow of mordor , but something happened to my save file almost half way through the game, and i just said fk it im not gonna start over.

• 2 weeks later...

Adapting and adjusting Firefox Quantum has become a game in itself. Seriously used up two entire days. My biggest complaint is that there is no way to choose which sites to allow to use third party cookies. I'm very micromanging when it comes to cookies..and Firefox changed how they deal with them and killed the old plugins to configure them.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Axeo30 said:

Wow that's the first time I seen spam on here.

What spam? ^_^

I'm a Blizzard zombie at heart. They've controlled my soul since Warcraft 2. I wish I could break away. X_X I got bored with WoW after about 4 days, but had fun with Demon Hunter. Back to Heroes of the Storm though. It was fun learning more about the Heroes on WoW!

• Like 1