NextGenRoms

Azur Lane is getting an English Launch!

One of the most popular Chinese warship games, Azur Lane, is finally announced to have an English (unlike KanColle) version! There is a lot of cute characters, and from what I've seen, the combat looks flashy and fun.

az.PNG.a7832a05135c5f73a82cd6a05de65204.PNG

Source Links:

This is the hidden content, please

This is the hidden content, please

I see people are already shooting it down before it gets a chance, not a good attitude to have with this gesture, I think! Fate GO is doing well, I have NO doubts that this will catch on and profit nicely.

Asian mobile games are getting stale with all the endless clones, and the warship clones (in my opinion) were pretty dull. Even just playing the untranslated version of Azur Lane I noticed the large quality difference.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Yeah to a lot of people (including me), this will always be a clone, and will be inferior to the original. That doesn't mean however that it won't be successful. KanColle has a huge following requesting an English version. I'm sure if even 25% of those decided to play Azur Lane, will make it a more played game than Kantai Collection. Kudos to whoever's responsible for the English publishing in seeing a potential market that Kancolle didn't.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1