NextGenRoms

Best place to start in the series

When playing a new series its always good to have a starting point. And im going to give my opinion on where to start. Everyone has their opinion on where to start in a series and heres mine. Everyone who is interested to join can submit there take as well. Because imo i believe this series should be recognized more and not just as a gta clone. 

Anyways the best point to start is Yakuza 0 it is a prequel to the series and focuses on two different protagionists who are mainstays to the series Kazuma Kiryu a young low level Yakuza for the Tojo clan. And Goro Majima a  former Member of the Shimano family. You get to see where it all started how the characters came to be and their motivations. The mini games are fun and the combat is easy to use. The game itself really paints a realistic picture of the bubble era of Japan in the 1980s. Its for the PS4 currently and reasonably priced since it was only released last year.

5576900_sd.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Well I dont speak or read Japanese. So I havent been able to play them. I am in the process of learning very slowly and once im more fluent those will be the ones ill be playing for sure. Might even once i have the knowhow do a fan translation of Kenzan.

Edited by Axeo30
  • Upvote 2