NextGenRoms

VitaCheat/FinalCheat z05Beta Released (3.65 Support)

Smoker1

So far, a lot of Likes for the one who Posted this, but no Comments of any Issues, Improvements, or any Confirmation that it works great on 3.65

From the Post:
z05 released!

This is the hidden content, please

Change log:

• Support for 3.65
  • Added feature to view eBoot segment data in Memory Viewer. Right stick up to show/hide
  • Added $B200 code type
  • Other minor adjustments

Installation:
Same as z04beta. Copy vitacheat.suprx to the ux0:vitacheat directory, and copy vitacheat.skprx to the ur0:vitacheat directory. Add config.txt:
*KERNEL
ur0:vitacheat/vitacheat.skprx

$B200 code type is used to account for different offsets between Vitamin, MaiDump and NoNpDRM games.

Code:
$B200 0000000X 00000000
X = 0 or 1. 0 for eBoot seg0 and 1 for eBoot seg1.
The following code types become relative offsets instead of absolute offsets.

Here's some examples:

Code:
MaiDump code: (eBoot segment is at Seg0:81000000-811F9188)
_V0 MAX MONEY
$A100 810C6872 0000BF00

Vitamin code: (eBoot segment is at Seg0:81000060-811F91E8)
_V0 MAX MONEY
$A100 810C68D2 0000BF00

Instead of two different codes, you can use the new $B200 cheat to account for the 0x60 difference in offset:
_V0 MAX MONEY
$B200 00000000 00000000  // Gets seg0 address (81000000 for MaiDump, 81000060 for Vitamin)
$A100 000C6872 0000BF00  // Sets offset to seg0 + 0x000C6872 (810C6872 for MaiDump, 810C68D2 for Vitamin)

Files are attached on bottom of post. See the site linked above for more details.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

Nice I might check this out. I just got z03 working, have to start my game fast and not go to the home screen or leave it at the lock screen very long before it freezes, but I basically just use it for one game so it's been fine for me. As long as I stay in the game it works good and I'm on 3.65 . Any word on if this version freezes or anything? I read that z04 would put u in a bootloop on 3.65 ...

From what I am Reading, there is no problem with this Version. Also, this Version is for 3.65 ONLY . It will NOT WORK on 3.60.

Anyone see if this works with Homebrew like RetroArch at all???? Would be VERY nice to get Cheats for CPS1 and CPS2 Games 

Edit: Nevermind. Still does not work with Homebrew Games or Emulators :(

Edited by Smoker1

5 hours ago, Smoker1 said:

From what I am Reading, there is no problem with this Version. Also, this Version is for 3.65 ONLY . It will NOT WORK on 3.60.

Anyone see if this works with Homebrew like RetroArch at all???? Would be VERY nice to get Cheats for CPS1 and CPS2 Games 

Edit: Nevermind. Still does not work with Homebrew Games or Emulators :(

What's cps2 games? U can't emulate ps2 games on Vita can you?

22 hours ago, phillybluntz530 said:

What's cps2 games? U can't emulate ps2 games on Vita can you?

No. CPS# is for Arcade Games in RetroArch FBA Cores. 

However, I got a Message back from the VitaCheat Dev on if it will or ever will work with Homebrew Games/Emulators

vitacheat.skprx loads vitacheat.suprx only when titleid begin with PC.  vitacheat No plan to support non-PSVITA games.

it's not difficult to write a pointer search tool. I expect others to solve this problem instead of me.

So unless Homebrew Devs change their TitleID to have PC at the start of it............. :(

Edit: 

Just Updated to 3.65 Enso, and can confirm z05 works perfectly.

I was also able to Update Pinball Arcade, and will have to add in those Codes I already Posted. Due to Updating to the latest Game Version (1.34), the Codes for 1.25 no longer work. So will be a rather long Table List. LOL.
But so far, most of the Games I have already Tested work perfectly like God of War-Collection (US-NoNpDRM), Urban Trial Freestyle. Will Note any Games that need new Codes if any others

Edited by Smoker1
  • Like 1

On 25/4/2018 at 12:54 PM, noelxleon said:

Thanks for this Info I'll surely to check it out and start to make and post codes again:D

Edit: It works Flawlessly. Even for Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization no Freeze at all THANKS for this:SugoiDesu:

you help me put money, maximum level and experience to soword art online hr please

• 4 weeks later...

I did notice a Issue with God of War. For some reason, it added a Duplicate Cheat for the ones already present. Also, recheck your Cheats. Make sure there are no invalid Characters in the Cheat name.

Invalid Characters:

/  .  (Chinese Characters), or anything that is not on the Listings when Creating Cheats in the Cheat Name.

Also, there are some Games like Urban Trial Freestyle, where if you let the Intro Video Run, then it will not use the Codes for some reason. Basically, you have to get to the Game Menu quick.

Edited by Smoker1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/12/2018 at 10:04 PM, AschZero said:

why does my vita always freeze everytime I turn off my vita and turn it on again after I install this plugin?
did I do something wrong?

nevermind, it works fine now. I forgot to delete *ALL line

BTW, does anyone know how to search 4 bytes value type with vitacheat?

• 2 weeks later...

Be aware: This Version will NOT work on the h-encore 3.67-3.68 Exploit. Wait for the Update if you have already Updated.

Edit: OK.......apparently it does work. A cpl of Users have reported that they got this to work. So until someone can show proof.........

Edited by Smoker1

On 7/1/2018 at 11:57 AM, Smoker1 said:

Be aware: This Version will NOT work on the h-encore 3.67-3.68 Exploit. Wait for the Update if you have already Updated.

Edit: OK.......apparently it does work. A cpl of Users have reported that they got this to work. So until someone can show proof.........

is the proof.

It works on both 3.67 and 3.68 HENkaku (via H-encore). I'm currently working on Toukiden Kiwami, though it's somewhat hard to find codes that do consistently work.

11 hours ago, RikuNoctis said:

is the proof.

It works on both 3.67 and 3.68 HENkaku (via H-encore). I'm currently working on Toukiden Kiwami, though it's somewhat hard to find codes that do consistently work.

do u have a guide for installing it? i cant edit my config.txt

Edited by burnhell69

3 hours ago, burnhell69 said:

do u have a guide for installing it? i cant edit my config.txt

You should have HENkaku installed first. Why can't you edit your config.txt? You don't have Vitashell?

If you already have HENkaku (with or without H-encore), download the attached file.

Your config.txt, located on ur0:tai, should look like this (besides other plugins you may have):

Note that the line ur0:vitacheat/vitacheat.skprx is the important one for the Vitacheat plugin.  Also, if you have a config.txt file on ux0:tai/ you should delete it or the plugins won't work, and be sure to pay attention to the folders and locations where you are going to put every file.

Now, copy the contents of the attached file to your Vita.

• vitacheat.skprx should go into ur0:vitacheat/vitacheat.skprx
  • vitacheat.suprx should go into ux0:vitacheat/vitacheat.suprx

Make the necessary folders if needed.

Now you can reboot your Vita from Vitashell, or you can just turn it off, and turn it back on later. Apply H-encore if needed.  Go into Vitashell and open ux0:vitacheat/, where you should find more folders that were created, like a db, mem, options, etc. This means that the plugin has loaded and now it works.

You can go and start a game. To open Vitacheat just press L + Right (on the D-Pad) and the menu should appear, just like

• Like 3

5 hours ago, RikuNoctis said:

You should have HENkaku installed first. Why can't you edit your config.txt? You don't have Vitashell?

If you already have HENkaku (with or without H-encore), download the attached file.

Your config.txt, located on ur0:tai, should look like this (besides other plugins you may have):

Note that the line ur0:vitacheat/vitacheat.skprx is the important one for the Vitacheat plugin.  Also, if you have a config.txt file on ux0:tai/ you should delete it or the plugins won't work, and be sure to pay attention to the folders and locations where you are going to put every file.

Now, copy the contents of the attached file to your Vita.

• vitacheat.skprx should go into ur0:vitacheat/vitacheat.skprx
  • vitacheat.suprx should go into ux0:vitacheat/vitacheat.suprx

Make the necessary folders if needed.

Now you can reboot your Vita from Vitashell, or you can just turn it off, and turn it back on later. Apply H-encore if needed.  Go into Vitashell and open ux0:vitacheat/, where you should find more folders that were created, like a db, mem, options, etc. This means that the plugin has loaded and now it works.

You can go and start a game. To open Vitacheat just press L + Right (on the D-Pad) and the menu should appear, just like

ok sir tnx

Edited by burnhell69

• 1 month later...

Interesting Development. The Users Roah and eightdayregret over at GBATemp get the credit for the help and brainstorming on this:

Users who have worked with TempAR Pointer Searcher Program for the DS/3DS, PSP.........might want to add the Vita to it. There is no guaranty you will get this will a lot of Games, but there are a few that this works with.

With TempAR Pointer Searcher follow this:

Create 2 Memory Dumps with the Addresses you wish to find.

Load up the Dumps and Addresses in TempAR

Change the Mode to "Other"

Base Address must be set to 81000000

Check the "Real Addresses" Box. 

Keep it set for CWCheat

Click Find Pointers.

Highlighted Addresses Listed

Only use the Address/Offset in the Highlighted Path, not in the 

$3#01 ######## xxxx#### <- Highlighted Address and the Offset
$3300 00000000 ######## <- Value you Set

Not sure why the $3#01 and $3300. But it seems to work

Also, if you Double Click a Highlighted Pointer Result, you can expand the Path to see more Related paths used to get the Result.

There is still something I need to know.....

For LEGO Hobbit and LEGO Marvel Super Heroes, the Inf Health and Super Codes have a $D002 or $D003 line with a closely matching Address and either 81 (Hobbit) or 83(MSH).  What is this for? I found Health and Coin Codes for a few other LEGO Games, but I need to probably Complete the Code with the $D00# Line, but I need to know what that is.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...