Djdragon44

ngr direct PowerISO [x32-x64] [Incl. Serials]

PowerISO 6.9 (x32-x64) (includes Serials)

boxshot.jpg

Information:

PowerISO is a disk image utility that can open, burn, create, edit, compress, encrypt, mount and extract ISO files.

File Information:

Compressed using WinRAR 5.21 using RAR5.

Size Compressed: 5.81MB

Size Decompressed: 5.94MB

Download:

Password: [email protected]

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 7

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By swosho
      Please login or register to see this link.  Please login or register to see this link.
      Title ID SLUS21779
      Size 2.9 GB uncompressed 
      DL (1.5 GB):
      Hidden Content
      Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. Note: Apart from resolution, the FMV quality is PS1-grade in this game, so be mentally prepared for that.
      Will properly re-typeset the whole thing if I'll ever discover a better way to decode the IPU videos.
    • By MobCat
      Spider-Man 2
      Tested and working: Mod-chipped Xbox v1.6
      Scan:
      Please login or register to see this spoiler.  
    • By swosho
      Title ID SLUS20732
      Size 3.3 GB uncompressed
      DL (2.1 GB):
      Hidden Content
      Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. 3000 years of hex-editing hell have paid off nicely — here's a complete and issue-free undub to supersede yet another one of Netqork's half-assed broken releases.
      A few mistimed subtitle lines in FMVs are the only flaws detracting from an otherwise perfect presentation. Requested by @Cachovid
    • By OldClassicGamer
      Please login or register to see this link.

This is an upload of a previously lost incomplete undub of Kingdom Hearts - Re:Chain of Memories made by Skyblade.
      It seems that somehow the link to his patch was fully archived on web.archive which allowed me to even download the needed file.
      I've patched it onto a clean NTSC-U version using ppf-o-matic3 which came included in the archive.
      Sadly, Skyblade's undub is incomplete and it only undubbed cutscenes while leaving battle voices in English.
      One person made an update to Skyblade's undub but never released it publically:
      Please login or register to see this link.
      I am uploading this undub for preservation purposes because I've seen that it was requested in YouTube comments and Reddit.
      If anyone knows how to replace battle voices in Japanese, they are more than welcome to make complete undub and replace it with this.

Pre-Patched ISO:
      Hidden Content
      Patch Only:  Hidden Content

Original text by Skyblade: Please login or register to see this spoiler.  
    • By MobCat
      Kung Fu Chaos
      Face Full of Fists!
      Tested and Working: Mod-chipped Xbox v1.6 and a TSOP Flashed xbox but I don't remember which one
      The ISO was not tested and only made for this upload. It should be fine but let me know if it isn't
      Info:
      Please note I am unsure of the original version of this game. The XBE is marked as a NTSC-U and NTSC-J but the supported languages appear to be German french and English which would be a PAL-UK game O.o? either way if you can do English, German or French then it should be fine on your xbox but please let me know if it isn't.
      Cover scans:
      Please login or register to see this spoiler.  
      Uploaded per request but I was unsure on if they wanted a ISO or folder XBE so I did both ¯\_(ツ)_/¯