[Error C2-12828-1] How to fix this?

Question

Most games dumped with vitamin 2.0 works for me. But the following games gives me always this error on boot or when I'm running them:

-Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 plus EU

-Killzone Mercenary EU

-Soul Sacrifice Delta US

-Unit 13 EU

-Akiba's Trip EU

*all of them are dumped w/vitamin 2.0 and are working for the others. Why I'm not able to play them? I already upgraded to the latest molecular shell (r6) HENkaku. Any help?

Thanks

9 answers to this question

Most games dumped with vitamin 2.0 works for me. But the following games gives me always this error on boot or when I'm running them:

-Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 plus EU

-Killzone Mercenary EU

-Soul Sacrifice Delta US

-Unit 13 EU

-Akiba's Trip EU

*all of them are dumped w/vitamin 2.0 and are working for the others. Why I'm not able to play them? I already upgraded to the latest molecular shell (r6) HENkaku. Any help?

Thanks

1. wrong section

2. Did you install Henkaku everytime you started vita?

3. Try rebuilding database

4. Try re installing might have corrupted during transfer

5. use VitaOrgananiser it helps a lot

@Gods, Yes, obviously I reinstall henkaku at every reboot, I tried to reformat and rebuild database too, but with no success. According to isotrex, maybe you could be right because some issues may occur when a game is dumped w/vitamin. I noticed that maidump improves compatibility of a dumped game (maybe adding during backup that missing sce_module too automatically). I should try to reinstall the VPK dumped w/maidump.

About the wrong section, I apologize.

To fix this error in most game dumps, I found a working (tested) exploit. Using Molecular Shell, just disable the Amphetamin.suprx in "ux0:/plugins/game.txt" by setting the value from "1" to "0". I noticed that C2-12828-1 issue may occur in most cases due to an amphetamin plugin incompatibility (I tested with version 3.3 better amphetamin) and I can confirm that it seems a bug in this plugin to make the game crash on boot.

To fix this error in most game dumps, I found a working (tested) exploit. Using Molecular Shell, just disable the Amphetamin.suprx in "ux0:/plugins/game.txt" by setting the value from "1" to "0". I noticed that C2-12828-1 issue may occur in most cases due to an amphetamin plugin incompatibility (I tested with version 3.3 better amphetamin) and I can confirm that it seems a bug in this plugin to make the game crash on boot.

I am getting this problem with a game i dumped with maidump and I dont have a plugin folder in ux0:/

do you have a possible soulution