• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By MobCat
      NCAA 07
      Football
      Info:
      This game has been mix region patched by probably DVD2XBOX but the original source of this game is NTSC-U (USA). This means it should work fine on all regions and most (like 99% of) modded xboxs, however it also means that functions like xbox live may of been blocked or some modded xbox may not boot it but that's also kinda hard to tell. It's a little hard to tell as DVD2XBOX just does it's own thing and gives you a game you can use afterwords. Not grate for archiving, super awesome if you just want your discs on the hdd so you can play them and don't care about anything else.
      Cover Scans:
      Please login or register to see this spoiler.  
    • By MobCat
      ハローキティのピコピコ大作戦
      Haro Kiti no Pikopiko Daisakusen
      Hello Kitty: Roller Rescue
      Tested and working: Mod-chipped Xbox v1.6
      Supported languages are Japanese, Chinese and English (You will have to change the xbox system settings to get the other languages)
      Scans:
      Merry Christmas I guess  
    • By Yukiko
      Digimon World 4

Download:
      Password: [email protected]
      Size: 341MB compressed
      Format: Folder XBE
      Tested on: Softmodded Xbox 1.6
    • By MobCat
      Tony Hawk's
      American Wasteland
      Tested and Working: Mod-chipped Xbox v1.6
      Info abort file types:
      So in this post I have uploaded both the folder XBE version and the ISO version. This is because the game uses some really long file names for some items for no good reason and some file systems and more importantly filezilla has issues with them.

The game will still run perfectly fine without those files you will just get to a point in the game where a cut scene wont load or a bit of the map is missing. From my testing this is all late game or unused content soo should be fine but if you want to 100% this game then I would suggest burning the ISO to a disk. You may have some luck with using something like dvd2xbox to rip that disk you just burn back to the xbox but i don't have a lot of spear blank dvd around so i didn't test this.
      The reason for uploading both is i find the folder XBE format just easier and quicker to work with but then it wouldn't of been a 100% working rom so I uploaded the ISO for the people that want to 100% the game. also because I can >__<
      Scans: