Vita PC Engine Games Guide & PKG Downloader/Converter

hey guys i was asked if i could make a small guide for those of you who are struggling to get PC Engine games running on there vita and since this will be a fairly short and straight forward guide i thought i would also include the PSVita PKG Downloader/Converter batch file i wrote for myself to download/extract the following:
Vita Games
Vita Updates
Vita DLC
PS1 Games
PSP Games
PSP DLC
PSP MINIS
PSP NEO GEO
PSP PC Engine
PSP Themes

i did not create the programs it comes with, i only wrote and tested the batch file itself.

PC Engine Guide (NPS Browser):

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

If you have any questions please let me know thanks.

Download Link:

Please login or register to see this link.

Update:

Updated PSVita PKG Downloader/Converter To Include zRIF Options:

5a36d84974413_zRIFOptions.png.069d6ee47c9c874b91d793b0e2c43097.png

If you want to download updates using Vita Game Update Checker use this as a guide:

Guide.png

Edited by RazorX
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By doodlebobmcmuffin
      Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me find a .BIN/.CUE format rom for a PC Engine CD game called "Faussete Amour."
      I can easily find the .ISO/.CUE on several of the top listed sites for the game, but the emulator I'm using on my PSP will only play .BIN/.CUE files.
      I also tried converting the .ISO to a .BIN with no success. I guess the .BIN/.CUE would have needed to come from the CD itself when it was ripped.
      If anyone can help, I would greatly appreciate it a lot. Thanks to all in advance!

• By Slasher1989
      Im looking for Shadow of ronin for psvita european version
    • By shininghawk23
      hi folks, anyone can help me with my problem? i just following this trick (link in bellow) and can t work in my ps vita, my psvita still using vitashell ver 1.61 and my psvita firmware still using 3.60, if u can help me, please reply
      n