mega.nz Touhou Project Mega thread (Under maintenance, please hold, your call is important to us)

MobCat

Touhou Project Mega thread
j4ylx5d.jpg

This thread contains all the official/main touhou games as of august 2018 ish
And according to the official games list on the Please login or register to see this link.
All testing and game play screenshots where taken using Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1 installed in English

All screenshots where taken from a English patch version of the game where possible.
And wherever possible all version of touhou where tested running in windowed mode (960x720) except for the later
games that run native 1280x960 without stretching or the widescreen venture for the fighting games (1280x720)
The trainers game with the games when i downloaded them for the ones that worked i saw no real harm in leaving them
in this pack

[Touhou 01 - Highly Responsive to Prayers]

Please login or register to see this spoiler. Edited by MobCat
Under maintenance
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 4

41 minutes ago, Yukiko said:

@MobCat

You can use this Please login or register to see this link. if a game needs a Japanese region setting. Saves you the time and hassle with switching it on Windows

sweet thanks ill have to check this out but yeah the thing i packed into the versions of touhou that needed it works kinda like a steam launcher would so if you run the bat file it would act just like you ran the exe but the japanese stuff gets patched in

August ish 2018 Update:
It probably shouldn't of taken me this long to get around to uploading this but it's done now:SugoiDesu:

• Fix minor formatting issues
  • Updated all google drive links to direct link insted of going to that stupid view file thingy
  • Check to make sure all links are still valid (as far as I can tell, please let me know if anything i not working as it should be)
  • Updated Touhou 15.5
  • Added Touhou 16.5
  • Upvote 2

• 5 months later...
  • MobCat pinned this topic
  • 1 year later...
  • MobCat changed the title to Touhou Project Mega thread (Under maintenance, please hold, your call is important to use)
  • MobCat changed the title to Touhou Project Mega thread (Under maintenance, please hold, your call is important to us)