discussion What are you currently watching ?

fixagel

Well im done with Erased, it is a good anime, certainly would recomend also is not that long and it doenst drag too much, I may even read the manga to fill some holes among the show, but other than that, is good to see.

May try to pick a new series to watch now, not sure if I have time since im kind of watching supa heros tv shows lately xD 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I was thinking, why the hell not and pretty much saw No Game, No life which was sitting since december, gotta say love the pastel colors and found the harem, echi and such well kind of enjoy it as in some idiotic stuff to put the mind at ease, but wouldnt recommend it unless you have like free time and nothing else to do, not that I belive is bad but certainly is not that good, a lot of fan service & eye-candy.

May as well do another round of short animu to watch this weeked (trying to catch up whit the stuff I leave on the hdd) however due to lack of time I expect actually that the next one is worth well the time.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

NGNL is life, because Jibril. I really didn't like the movie though, it was very slow and I didn't like the end either. I ignored the ecchi part. What really glued me to the anime was the game duels. It was exciting for me. Was much more exciting for me than say, Yu Gi Oh was. The harem did get kinda big later though, and after the movie, it seems heavily implied that

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

I don't know the facts though, I never read any material and only watched the anime.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Meh didnt even know there was a movie, nice one never though they would be ending like that, do wonder how are they gona explain it though @Ravenstorm

Anyhow I  watch another short animu named "Prison School" it was fun a good series to watch if you are into funny-twisted situations. I will have to read the manga because as I say its a short 12 episodes and the story continues on the manga.

prison-school.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Ravenstorm said:

I wonder if @RyouBakurachecked it out yet? :D

I sadly haven't. Downloaded the first episode, but haven't watched it yet.

I've finished One Outs. Great show. And I'm currently not watching anything. I finish my tests on Thursday, and will be planning to try it along with another anime that I won't mention its name until I start with it. :D

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Welp, somehow I ended up spending a lot less time on anime than I thought. The only anime I'm currently avidly watching is Boku no Hero Academia.

Last anime I've finished was Doreiku. I used to read the manga 3 years ago, so my interest peeked when I found out about the anime. But I guess my tastes might have changed over the years, because I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would.

99107l.jpg (It's not about BDSM, just to be clear)

In short, it's about a device that when worn in the mouth, will either make you a master or a slave, depending on whether you win or lose the challenge. The story talks about of a handful of characters that have been succumbed to that device. The show was entertaining all in all, and the ending was satisfying to me, I'll give it that.

It seems from the amount of comments I've read that people hate this only because of the NTR that happens in the first half of the show. Like what did they expect? It's a show about enslaving people. :suspicious:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 4 months later...

Been catching up on anime i have downloaded but not watched so for the moment i am watching Izzetta the last witch. Five episodes in and it seems like a good anime, wont end up on any of my top lists but its well animated, has some interesting characters and i like the ww2 setting.

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/23/2019 at 7:34 AM, Zetsubou said:

I have finally watched all 148 Hunter x Hunter episodes and now I have resumed Bleach, was stalled on episode 150 or so and now I'm on episode 271.

Damn, i have a hard time these days to watch such long-going shows, i have managed galaxy express 113 episodes and 5 seasons of ranma 1/2 at the most

• 9 months later...

Just finished the forth seasons of both My Hero Academia, and Seven Deadly Sins.

Academia was pretty good. The first arc was pretty well done, the second arc felt like a filler, but I have no gripes with it.

Seven Deadly Sins was a mess. People are complaining about the drop in art and animation, but I don't mind that. What annoys me is that the entire pacing just feels off. Like they keep throwing new shit at us and trying to finish up everything as fast as they can.

• Like 1

• Similar Content

• By OldClassicGamer
      As we all know, Project Spark got cancelled years ago but it was fully playable in offline mode as long as the game was installed on PC.
      Well, as of March 2020, the game simply crashes upon booting. I am unsure if they made some silent update that breaks the game or what causes the game to crash but it simply no longer seems to work. I am not the only one who has this problem and I read some people also report it.
      Is there any way to fix this? I really wanna play Conker again.
    • By tlgamer
      There are basically no good games any more...
      I don't know about anyone else, but I have become extremely bored with PC games over the past year and now I can barely bring myself to play much of anything. There is no more being pulled into the games feeling. All companies have done over the past 5 years is mass produce the same game that has already flooded the market.
      The Madden effect (As I call it) has finally come full circle. The madden effect is a term I refer to the madden series. All the Madden series does is, add a player, rearrange some play book moves, slap a new number on it, and then say it's a new game. But it's not new game it's the same exact game as the year prior.
      I'm also tired of the1st person view/parkour, guns, and or zombies. There hasn't been anything special in the past 5 years. Because of what's happened to games, I actually have more of a desire and drive to play original xbox games..
      Anyone else feel this way?
    • By MobCat
      Ok so for awhile now I have been uploading all my cover art work and scans and pretty much any other image I wanted to post to Please login or register to see this link.
      Now I noticed that befoul I want on holidays the owner of the site owner (yeah the sight was run by on guy just so he could post pics in the internet and was only meant for him) had closed public uploads and you had to have a account to upload and you couldn't make a account so i was like ok ill email him when i get back but now I'm sorta back i noticed that the hole site is down and abort 95% of all the pics I had up there have been deleted so a lot of my post will not have cover art or scans when i get back properly I will go though all of my uploads and re-upload everything like I did when google kicked my off for being a bot. Please note all my download links should still work fine but please feel free to let me know if they don't but yeah this cover scan issue is unrelated to my links.
      Soo yeah when i get back properly I'm going to have to look at a new image uploading site and it be awesome if you guys had any suggestions
      But me me being me I have very pierce criteria for this site.
      A. It needs to be as clean and as quick as possible. Yeah drag'n'drop is nice but img.cat was just a simple ascii site with a simple upload button. with my shitty Australian internet I don't have time to wait around for a fancy html5 website to load only for it to time out when I'm trying to just upload a simple jpg
      B. Has to allow for file sized of around 10MB in size. most of my uncompressed scans are around 8~15MB so 10MB is a nice medium even know img.cat file size limit was 5MB but it was sorta a pain most of the time and it would be nice not to have to worry abort that anymore
      B.5. Has to allow of either unlimited uploads or anonymous uploads where they don't track how many things you have uploaded
      C. it must not mess or compress the image in any way. This one is going to be sorta hard to tell for most people but it's important to me.
      Some sites I have tested
      The cover scan im using for my test is my own scan that has almost no editing or resizing, i think it was only re-encoded as a jpg and thats all i did to it but this a typical size scan I upload for my post.
      It's size is 6400x4316 @ 8.33 MB
      Please login or register to see this link.
      Compresses images, bloated site
      After upload imgur re-sized the scan to 2560x1726 @ 918 KB
      Please login or register to see this spoiler.  
      And then there is literally any Please login or register to see this link. clone ever but that might be a deep dark rabbit hole I don't think i want to go down unless I have to...
      NGR direct
      This would work well as all my games already get uploaded there so I could upload the scans at the same time but we have to pass or the links from there through a link shortener and that shortener doesn't do file extension and theirs no way I can see to fix that without defeating the purpose of the shortener so I can't embed them (well I don't know how anyway) I could embed the raw link from NGR direct (the streaming link not the download link) but I would have to ask @Yukiko or @Djdragon44 if I'm allowed to do that.
      But yeah if you guys have any other suggestions please let me know
    • By Axeo30
      So i didnt know this and somehow it doesnt suprise me. But there is a Live action Yakuza movie called Like a Dragon. Its cheesy as far as movies go but its in all the right ways. Its a condensed plot of the first Yakuza game. Came out in 2007 and if you look it up on Youtube it has english subs.