For this codes to work you need the cheat plugin Vitacheat/Finalcheat. you can get it here now because the main one got taken down.:(

Please login or register to see this link.

The cheat plugin also works on NoNPDRM dump games.

Note:

-This is a NoNpDRM dump

-The version of the game is 1.30

-The code both works on psvita and pstv

--------------------------------------------------

Code Update 11/13/2017

-Added GAP code

* Just Edited the Value of the HP, OP, and ST to 9999

Please login or register to see this code.

Edited by noelxleon
  • Upvote 4

Hello. Really, thanks for the cheat. Are you the one who made it? 

If so, if it's not too much, can a cheat like "craft/upgrade items/equipment without material/money cost" be created? I'm not that knowledgeable to make such cheat myself.

• Like 1

@mamatkhaled14Did the Address offset change when you play in that EU version?

@mmo_junksYou're welcome. I'm gonna say yes, but for me it will be the opposite having unlimited resources :|. And feel free to message me if you ever need help on how to search and make a cheat for your own benefit.:D

• Upvote 1

@mamatkhaled14Cool. Yeah the item code/address is kinda different from this game. I mean the Item Inventory address is at the bottom of the HP, OP, and ST codes. Plus the AP code for each character's address is always changing every time I reload the game now that's a problem:( The only way I can get the all Items is to get them in Inventory and make the quantity max and edit the item value 1 by 1 :ayaya: so maybe its gonna be a hack save file? I don't know yet.

• Like 1

So if I were to reload the game, the current location that I have circled in red (this is currently Nana's AP, set to 9999) would change? That's kinda sucks.

IMG_4334.JPG

• Upvote 1

@mmo_junksyes and it will take several reloads of the game to just go back to its first or original address. The only thing I did was make the players AP max scrolling down on memory browse. For the meantime I'm still experimenting on the enemy bullets.

• Upvote 1

Can you switch it to maidump or its the same code because its not working for me !

Edited by dspace90

On the Original God Eater I had codes (that someone else hacked) for the following:

Max Melee (Slash/Crushing/Piercing)

Max Gun (Crushing/Piercing)

Max Shield

Max Equipment Elements

Infinite Inventory Items

Infinite Storage Items

Any chance that any of these could be done? Especially the weapons codes?

Thanks so much...

On 6/15/2018 at 10:47 AM, Dethboy said:

On the Original God Eater I had codes (that someone else hacked) for the following:

Max Melee (Slash/Crushing/Piercing)

Max Gun (Crushing/Piercing)

Max Shield

Max Equipment Elements

Infinite Inventory Items

Infinite Storage Items

Any chance that any of these could be done? Especially the weapons codes?

Thanks so much...

Please login or register to see this link.  go here they work fine also if you can tell me how inf storage works let me know 

ps: all credit goes to roah

All seems to work for me. When you get  new inventory, it shows up as 1 and when you craft it turns to 99.

On 7/13/2018 at 3:35 AM, Mesarthim said:

Hi I'm new here is there a cheat for max AP?  Thanks in advance

Check Please login or register to see this link. ; there's a lot of working codes for Vitacheat that he has been releasing since last week.

Edited by RikuNoctis

On 7/13/2018 at 4:35 AM, Mesarthim said:

Hi I'm new here is there a cheat for max AP?  Thanks in advance

Has been updated many times and will continue to be updated. Has what you're looking for...

2 minutes ago, Dethboy said:

Has been updated many times and will continue to be updated. Has what you're looking for...

How do I use this Max Team AP? 

I've input the code on vitacheat but whenever I turn the cheat on the game just crashes. Is there a particular way of writing the max team ap code? Ty for the reply

On 6/19/2018 at 12:48 AM, Dethboy said:

All seems to work for me. When you get  new inventory, it shows up as 1 and when you craft it turns to 99.

How did you do it exactly? I have an european vers. I activate the Gap 999 cheat, went to check the inventory, crafted  one(I assume you refer to create material) and it does nothing. -u-