Sign in to follow this  
Ravenstorm

[SPOILERS]Your Favorite Persona Moments?[SPOILERS]

Think of a moment in Persona that was so amazing that it gave you goose bumps, had you laughing uncontrollably, had you yelling "AWESOME!", or something to that effect and tell or show us about it! ;)

Easily the first moment that comes to mind for me was Makoto's awakening in Persona 5!  I was in awe watching her transform into a bad ass biker and getting her in my party.  She never left after that. :) 

I have more moments but I'll save them for later. :D

• Like 3

Yep 10000% the same for me in Persona 5.

I was on the edge of my seat watching that cutscene :megumihappy:

And going on with the game Makoto just had to become best girl :<3:

Or the scene where they first meet Futaba is also one i remember for being so funny Please login or register to see this link.

For Persona 4 one of my favorite scenes gotta be this:

• Like 1

Haha wow I forgot about MFX, that was a funny one.  I can't think of anything major in P4 that left a mark for me at the moment, though Teddie's Human Form Reveal was very memorable because it shocked me so much :lol:

In Persona 3, my favorite (still sad) moment was probably.  It had so much feeling of bittersweet sadness, and left a mark on my memory.

• Like 2

Any moment where Yukiko cooks in Persona 4 is hilarious. The first time I saw the school outing and her attempt and making curry I was in tears from laughing so hard. As for moments with Goosebumps I have to go with the reveal of Adachi being the killer. I never played the original for ps2 and golden was my first outing and that scene had me at the edgeof my seat. 

• Like 1

P3P FMC is my favorite, and the Evoker is my favorite Persona power method - those kids shooting themselves in the head over and over never gets old.  I'd love a remaster that merged all the visuals from P3:FES with the upgrades in P3P and FMC.  I was so happy to see her in Persona Q2!

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this