NextGenRoms

Personal Computer Conveniences

Okay no topics exist so I try one.

Talk about a program or feature you added to your computer to make it even better for you, personally, to enjoy.

Most recently I installed Aquasnap, it's very useful for organizing my windows and keeping them tightly docked.  Idk about everyone else, but I hate when my windows aren't perfectly lined up or go off screen, so this app was a godsend for me!

The Program:

This is the hidden content, please

• Like 2

That looks really awesome! I think I'm actually going to check it out here pretty soon.

As for some programs I use everyday/on every machine I can..

ShareX:

Rainmeter:

HwINFO64:

Clover 3:

ShareX - Screenshot Utility that's super awesome, automatic Imgur Uploads that copy to your clipboard, you can edit the photos, record desktop gifs, and much more.

Rainmeter - Desktop Customization, I cannot live without this one, here's an example of what I use it for:

HwINFO64 - Desktop Monitoring Software, keeps track of temperatures, clock speeds, fan speeds, etc.

Clover 3 - This one is kinda weird, it's not natively in English, but it allows you to have tabs in Explorer in Windows, which I find super useful.

I think I'll make a couple new threads in PCMR, I've just not had the time to set it up~ Thanks for the first post~

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

My goto Apps/Programs i have always on my PCs

ShareX (Dj explained it above already) 

F.lux 

Display Fusion 

(Or a cracked version is uploaded here by me :NepWink: )

Core Temp 

Locale Emulator 

F.lux: A software that auto audjust the brightness of your screen based on your timezone and time so that the blue light dosen't hurt your eyes so much. Since i am using this software my pc headaches casue by blue light decreased by 95%.

Display Fusion: By far the best Multi Monitor program out there for me at least has all the options i need. For example you can use this to set a looped mp4 as your wallpaper so you can archive something like this:

Spoiler

Core Temp: Well shows me the Temp of my CPU. 

Locale Emulator: So you can launch Japanese/Russian/Chinese/Korean Apps without changing the whole pc locale to that region. 

• Like 2