Sign in to follow this  
happydance

mega.nz Senran Kagura - Estival Versus [PCSE00787] (Uncensored patch v2) [NoNpDRM]

After many days of trial and errors and testing finally got all bra to be invisible when character is on uniform, so here's V2 of my attempt to uncensored the game. I've tested the game and finished it, but not 100% so not really tested all the uniform clothes and alternate color for uniforms. So Let me know if the game freezes during a certain uniform or character wearing a specific clothes.

What's included in the uncensor patch:
• Removed Light censor
• Removed Bar on "Creative Finisher: Windows Glass"
• Removed Scroll on "Creative Finisher: Scroll Shelf"
• Removed Lamp on "Creative Finisher: Tombstone"
• Replaced Body texture to include nipples and privates (no hair)
• Make Bra's invisible (Uniform only, so bra is invisible when uniform gets rips off or when wearing a lingerie)
Bugs:
• not really sure how to prevent nipple protrusion from sticking out off the clothes on Clothing break lv. 1
• small breast has no nipple protrusion???

Patch only: Please login or register to see this link.

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

• Like 26
  • Upvote 12

Doesn't seem to work. I have the nonpdrm version, updated to 1.21. Vita is on Enso 3.65. Transferred tpk folder from both /app and /patch (merged them together on my PC) copied the xdelta folder and the two files to the tpk folder. batch_patch.bat just gives a bunch of errors. The readme also says "you could patch the game directly on vita's mcc if you already have installed it", but I have no idea what MCC means, and a ton of Googling trying to find it turned  up nothing.

Any chance you could just upload the changed files without any of that xdelta stuff, so I can just stick them in a /rePatch folder? It would be much easier.

UPDATE: Disregard this post. I got some help on Reddit from the mod author and others. I was not decrypting the files I was trying to patch (didn't know about the whole decryption thing). If anybody else has the same problem I did, you need to decrypt the files using Vitashell for xdelta to recognize them. Instructions on how to do that are Please login or register to see this link. .

Edited by baconpie
Update.
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, marcelodsouza said:
Please login or register to see this code.

I used mai, stripebrawler has a post that has everything you need. Just merge everything on your computer, run the batch, then transfer to vita.

• Upvote 1

On 7/10/2018 at 6:07 PM, marcelodsouza said:

whats post of stripebrawler ? you cam pass to me? 

Thanks to StripeBrawler

Please login or register to see this link.

• Upvote 1

Use Mode 4 for this game inside the Mai homebrew. This will solve your 12828 error. :)

I'm glad that I was finally able to make it work on my 3.65 CFW. :)

Here's the link for the Ikki Tousen DLC (I have tested it with the shared uncensored game posted above).

hxxps://drive.google.com/open?id=1MEapXbH6Royjcr8LiZOMAUocyjGX-SYX

Note:  Use the maidump DLC with Froid-San's Nonpdrm game with the use of repatch (ux0:readdcont/) and repatchaids.vpk to make it work

credits to Froid-San of reddit

Edited by vinson77
new info
  • Upvote 1

On ‎9‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 1:35 AM, doa5yea said:

@happydance if you can supply me with textures I can update them with better nipples

Here are the PC texture: Please login or register to see this link.

they are in the are in 2048x2048 and 4096x4096 but the vita files only use 512x512, but I think its better to edit the higher resolution just in case the time comes we could inject higher resolution textures just like the other Senran Kagura with 2K texture, but got kinda busy finishing up my other project. I'll See if i could make a batch script making it possible to inject dds texture so anyone could easily inject their custom texture.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hey I know I already sent you a message but I still need help, when I play the game both in-game and in the dressing room the camera spins uncontrollably. The left analog stick doesn't move my character does anyone have a fix for this? Hopefully, you guys can help me.

This works on eur version?
I buyed long time ago eue version and almost all dlc + finished story save data. I want to this mods and same dlc. What I can do?

On 23/10/2017 at 11:51, happydance said:

Depois de muitos dias de tentativa e erros e testes, finalmente, todo sutiã ficou invisível quando o personagem está no uniforme, então aqui está V2 da minha tentativa de censurar o jogo. Eu testei o jogo e terminei, mas não 100%, então realmente não testei todas as roupas uniformes e cor alternativa para uniformes. Então deixe-me saber se o jogo congela durante um certo uniforme ou personagem vestindo uma roupa específica.

O que está incluído no patch uncensor:
• Removido censura de luz
• Removido Bar em “Criador Finisher: Windows Glass”
• Removido Scroll em “Criador Finisher: Scroll Shelf”
• Removido Lamp em "Criador Finisher: Tombstone"
• Substituído Body textura para incluir mamilos e privates (sem cabelo)
• Faça o sutiã invisível (Uniforme apenas, então o sutiã é invisível quando o uniforme é rasgado ou quando se usa uma lingerie)
Bugs:
• Não tenho certeza de como evitar que a protuberância do mamilo saia da roupa. 1
• mama pequena não tem protrusão do mamilo ???

Apenas patch:  Please login or register to see this link.

Please login or register to see this link.  DLC  link  

the download link is on the reddit link above if you can't open reddit because it's deflected ... yeah you know who blocked this site.

Full game pre-patched Link:

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Patch only fro rePatch Link:

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

• Like 25
  • Upvote 1

On 10/23/2017 at 8:51 PM, happydance said:

After many days of trial and errors and testing finally got all bra to be invisible when character is on uniform, so here's V2 of my attempt to uncensored the game. I've tested the game and finished it, but not 100% so not really tested all the uniform clothes and alternate color for uniforms. So Let me know if the game freezes during a certain uniform or character wearing a specific clothes.

What's included in the uncensor patch:
• Removed Light censor
• Removed Bar on "Creative Finisher: Windows Glass"
• Removed Scroll on "Creative Finisher: Scroll Shelf"
• Removed Lamp on "Creative Finisher: Tombstone"
• Replaced Body texture to include nipples and privates (no hair)
• Make Bra's invisible (Uniform only, so bra is invisible when uniform gets rips off or when wearing a lingerie)
Bugs:
• not really sure how to prevent nipple protrusion from sticking out off the clothes on Clothing break lv. 1
• small breast has no nipple protrusion???

Patch only: Please login or register to see this link.

link error 404

On 3/3/2020 at 4:14 PM, oranra said:

the download link is on the reddit link above if you can't open reddit because it's deflected ... yeah you know who blocked this site.

Full game pre-patched Link:

Hidden Content

• Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Patch only fro rePatch Link:

Hidden Content

• Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Thanks for sharing

• Like 1

On 4/3/2018 at 6:28 AM, baconpie said:

Doesn't seem to work. I have the nonpdrm version, updated to 1.21. Vita is on Enso 3.65. Transferred tpk folder from both /app and /patch (merged them together on my PC) copied the xdelta folder and the two files to the tpk folder. batch_patch.bat just gives a bunch of errors. The readme also says "you could patch the game directly on vita's mcc if you already have installed it", but I have no idea what MCC means, and a ton of Googling trying to find it turned  up nothing.

Any chance you could just upload the changed files without any of that xdelta stuff, so I can just stick them in a /rePatch folder? It would be much easier.

UPDATE: Disregard this post. I got some help on Reddit from the mod author and others. I was not decrypting the files I was trying to patch (didn't know about the whole decryption thing). If anybody else has the same problem I did, you need to decrypt the files using Vitashell for xdelta to recognize them. Instructions on how to do that are Please login or register to see this link. .

MCC = Memory Card = SD2Vita SD Card where you would normally be storing these Files. The reason why you should do it on the Vita has to do with thee fact that the unalterd Files need to be decrypted first. Or so I understand it. Anyway it seems to work just fine with that method.