Sign in to follow this  
RyouBakura

mediafire Cotton Rainbow (NTSC-J)

thanks once again...and data/data cdi is much very much appreciated from a mac user.  cheers.😊

Edited by Rusty K
  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By psobb2009
      Download: Hidden Content
      Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

• By dothackjhe
      Please login or register to see this link.  (Japanese: ブリガンダイン グランドエディション) is a remake of Brigandine: The Legend of Forsena that was developed by Hearty Robin and released on 5 May 2000. It had many significant changes, including a multiplayer mode, cutscenes, voice acting, rebalancing of the elements, new Rune Knights and monster classes, the option to play as the Esgares Empire without entering a code, and battles with Bulnoil and the Snake of Chaos.
      The game was released only in Japan. There was no official translation to English, but there is an unofficial patch that was released in late 2014 and works with emulated games. 
      Download Link:

Hidden Content
    • By dothackjhe
      Please login or register to see this link.  is a role-playing video game developed by Capcom, and is the fourth game in the Breath of Fire series. It was originally released for the Sony PlayStation home console in Japan and North America in 2000, and the PAL region in 2001. The game was later ported to Windows-based PCs in Europe and Japan in 2003.
      Just as in previous games of the series, Breath of Fire IV follows the adventures of a young man named Ryu, heir to a lost civilization's ability to transform into powerful dragons, who must team up with several other skilled warriors to combat an awakened immortal emperor from ascending to godhood and destroying the world of man. Like Breath of Fire III, the game utilizes a mix of two and three-dimensional computer graphics and turn-based battle sequences.
      Download Link:

Hidden Content
    • By RyouBakura
      So 14 years ago I passed by a man selling random CDs on the street. One of them had the PS1 logo on the side and had the photo of Sonic on it for some reason. Being the little fanboy I once was, I immediately bought this game for a whole buck 50, anticipating to play a Sonic game on my modded PS1.
      Long story short, I was disappointed that it wasn't what I hoped for. How dare Sega not make a game on its number 1 rival system?!?! Blasphemy!!!!
      Turns out it was a CD filled with Master System games. Which probably resulted me wasting time on it more than how much I would if it actually turned out to hold 1 Sonic game. (Rest assured, for It does include the crappy Master System version of Sonic)

Found this CD a few days ago while cleaning up my parents' home.
      One thing I should warn you about is that the sound emulation is a bit off. Best played with external good music. For example:
      Please login or register to see this spoiler.