• 4 weeks later...
On 9/9/2017 at 8:26 PM, TheRadziu said:

All credits go to the anon guy from reddit who PMed me with files and asked me to release them for him :) 

Features:
-Removed godrays & chibi faces,
-Replaced body textures with 4K (4096x4096) uncensored textures (with no pubic hair),
-"perfect" dessert bonus is untouched,
-works on EU/US dumps.

Known Issues(will be fixed in next version):
-Crash at free mode

Screens:

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

Nice

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/9/2017 at 3:26 PM, TheRadziu said:

All credits go to the anon guy from reddit who PMed me with files and asked me to release them for him :) 

Features:
-Removed godrays & chibi faces,
-Replaced body textures with 4K (4096x4096) uncensored textures (with no pubic hair),
-"perfect" dessert bonus is untouched,
-works on EU/US dumps.

Known Issues(will be fixed in next version):
-Crash at free mode

Screens:

nice

• 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By swosho
      Update 2021-11-25: Corrected the broken sound banks.
      Title ID: ULUS10410
      Hidden Content
      Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. Since I had no access to the data's main ToC, some compromises had to be made:
      ※ All the dialogue voice clips have been compressed... furthermore, 23 of which were marginally truncated, 7 have silence and pauses trimmed nearly completely, and 3 are cutting out a bit too short.
      ※ 51 miscellaneous and SFX-type sound banks have been slightly downsampled.
      ※ One JP-exclusive voice clip wasn't carried over.
    • By MobCat
      Retro Force
      Tested and working: SCPH-9002 phat PS1 with a 3 wire old crow mod chip and on pSX 1.13
      Scans:
    • By swosho
      Update 2021-06-02: PAL begone.
      Title ID: SLPS-25459 
      Hidden Content
      Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. Quite a run-of-the-mill action game of the era but it has its moments.
      Since the PAL version is a poor 50 Hz conversion, this one here is a Japanese version of the game with backported English text. As I wasn't been able to find the word table for that texture, the weapon names in the pause menu remain in Japanese (Please login or register to see this link. you may need if you're feeling like looking into it).
      I also took the liberty to to un-invert the x-axis camera controls and made the game use PAL save data. Apply Please login or register to see this link. if you'd like to revert those changes.
      If you're using cheats on PCSX2, be sure to rename your pnach to reflect the modified executable's new checksum:
      6ECC268C.pnach -> 2176D069.pnach
      No need to do this if you're sticking with the original camera controls and JP save data.
    • By swosho
      Please login or register to see this link.  Please login or register to see this link.
      Title ID: SLUS-21344 
      Hidden Content
      Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. Made from scratch, 100% undubbed. Unfortunately, the Japanese lip-sync data wasn't restored.
      There's no other action-adventure game quite like this one, give it a try if you haven't yet.
      ❗ Please redownload if you've grabbed the undub sometime between 2021-04-19 and 2021-06-06.
    • By swosho
      Please login or register to see this link.
      Update 2019-12-27: Fixed the title screen audio.
      Title ID: ULUS10470  Hidden Content
      Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
      Tested all the way through, works without an issue. Might help some poor soul who's just finished the undubbed SC to cope with SC2 being forever cancelled.