• 4 weeks later...
On 9/9/2017 at 8:26 PM, TheRadziu said:

All credits go to the anon guy from reddit who PMed me with files and asked me to release them for him :) 

Features:
-Removed godrays & chibi faces,
-Replaced body textures with 4K (4096x4096) uncensored textures (with no pubic hair),
-"perfect" dessert bonus is untouched,
-works on EU/US dumps.

Known Issues(will be fixed in next version):
-Crash at free mode

Screens:

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

Nice

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/9/2017 at 3:26 PM, TheRadziu said:

All credits go to the anon guy from reddit who PMed me with files and asked me to release them for him :) 

Features:
-Removed godrays & chibi faces,
-Replaced body textures with 4K (4096x4096) uncensored textures (with no pubic hair),
-"perfect" dessert bonus is untouched,
-works on EU/US dumps.

Known Issues(will be fixed in next version):
-Crash at free mode

Screens:

nice

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Vào ngày 9/9/2017 lúc 10:26 PM, TheRadziu cho biết:

Tất cả các khoản tín dụng đi đến anh chàng anon từ reddit :)

người
đã PMed tôi với
các tập tin và yêu cầu tôi phát hành chúng cho anh ta Các tính năng:
-Loại bỏ godrays và
khuôn mặt chibi, -Thay thế kết cấu cơ thể bằng kết cấu 4K (4096x4096) không bị kiểm duyệt (không có lông mu), tiền thưởng món tráng miệng -"hoàn hảo" không bị ảnh hưởng, -hoạt động trên bãi rác EU / Mỹ. Các vấn đề đã biết
(sẽ được khắc phục trong phiên bản tiếp theo): -Crash ở chế độ miễn phí

Màn hình: thanks

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By MobCat
      太鼓の達人 ぽーたぶるDX
      Taiko no tatsujin po ta buru DX
      Taiko no Tatsujin Portable DX
      Tested and working: PSP-3002 Running 6.61 PRO-C∞ CFW using the M33 UMD ISO mode driver.
      You will need to know a little Japanese to play this but you can button mash your way through it and pick it up as you go ^__^/
      So far DX is my favorite version of the psp taiko no tatsujin games but thats manly down to letting me have the same control setup from the vita
      If you want to find more info on Taiko no Tatsujin games you can find a nice wright up over on Please login or register to see this link.
      Scan:
      Download:
      Hidden Content
      Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Small PS. I'm kinda on a quest right now to get a hold of all the home console ports of the taiko no tatsujin games and posting the ones that haven't been posted yet but, I don't own all the consoles so I may need some help testing some of them
    • By MobCat
      太鼓の達人 ぽーたぶる2
      Taiko no tatsujin po ~ ta buru 2
      Taiko no Tatsujin Portable 2
      Tested and working: PSP-3002 Running 6.61 PRO-C∞ CFW using the M33 UMD ISO mode driver.
      You will need to know a little Japanese to play this but you can button mash your way through it and pick it up as you go ^__^/
      While trying to find all the Taiko no Tatsujin games I found a nice wright up of the series a hole over on Please login or register to see this link.  if you want to find more abort  Taiko no Tatsujin
      Scan:
      Download:
      Hidden Content
      Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
    • By swosho
      // 2021-12-07 note: Proto Man's sfx voice clips are still English dubbed. The fix is in the works.
      Update 2021-09-23: Resolved the crash occurring during the Guts Man's stage intro.
      Title ID: ULUS10091
      Hidden Content
      Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. A couple of things to note:
      ※ Time Man's "hmpf" during the Elec Man vs Time Man banter sounds stuttery.
      ※ The Japanese version of the game has higher bitrate event voice clips but if imported as they are, the localised version skips about half of them. Those had to be slightly compressed.
      ※ I'm not too sure about some of the imported sound banks, but they seem to be functioning correctly. Please reach out to me in case you'll spot any oddities regarding the sfx audio for the extra characters.

There is a compatibility issue with certain PPSSPP and PSP setups – the game hangs on a black screen after the initial save data prompt / just before the Capcom logo FMV. The cause is currently unknown.
      Simply press START and you'll skip past that problematic area.
    • By swosho
      Update 2021-11-25: Corrected the broken sound banks.
      Title ID: ULUS10410
      Hidden Content
      Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. Since I had no access to the data's main ToC, some compromises had to be made:
      ※ All the dialogue voice clips have been compressed... furthermore, 23 of which were marginally truncated, 7 have silence and pauses trimmed nearly completely, and 3 are cutting out a bit too short.
      ※ 51 miscellaneous and SFX-type sound banks have been slightly downsampled.
      ※ One JP-exclusive voice clip wasn't carried over.
    • By MobCat
      Retro Force
      Tested and working: SCPH-9002 phat PS1 with a 3 wire old crow mod chip and on pSX 1.13
      Scans: