On 2018. 9. 18. at 오후 8시 13분, Plep said:

당신은 알아 두세요. 도와주세요! 어떻게 당신을 위해 재생합니까? 무한히 계속되는 화면입니다. 스토리 모드와 커널 모드를 모두 해결했습니다.

The mod does work on full course (PCSE01244) however it has the same issues with Shiki and Minori, to make it work delete all trace of "PCSE01244" from the vita, update the live area, paste the game again and put the mod on "ux0:/app/gameid/" and "ux0:rePatch/gameid", refresh live are again and you are all set. After trying many times to make it work on full course I found this method, hope it is useful for everyone.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 4/11/2020 at 1:49 AM, Dino_Huesos said:

The mod does work on full course (PCSE01244) however it has the same issues with Shiki and Minori, to make it work delete all trace of "PCSE01244" from the vita, update the live area, paste the game again and put the mod on "ux0:/app/gameid/" and "ux0:rePatch/gameid", refresh live are again and you are all set. After trying many times to make it work on full course I found this method, hope it is useful for everyone.

Could you please take a moment and explain this to someone? when you say "delete all traces of "PCSE01244" from the vita." Is one to read into this that you then removed the Game (i.e. PCSE01244) from ux0:/app/ ....? Then you did a live area update. (Presumably to clear it out of memory). Then you placed the "Mod" back into both "ux0:/app/PCSE01244" and, "ux0:rePatch/PCSE01244" and, done another refresh of the Live area.

Ok if it were that easy I wouldn't be posting here. So I guess the question here is does one use "gameid" or the gameid "PCSE01244" ??

Ok Please disregard... 

I think the problem was somewhere between the Chair, and Keyboard. where I didn't use "PCSE01244" in the rePatch Folder.

Having done this, and having played a Free Round (Or whatever its called I can't check the exact name at the time of writing), It was indeed working. I think most of my (and, presumably other's), confusion lied in the Dressing Room. and, I'm unsure how unfinished the Patch may be. But, this Patch does not seem to touch it. At least not on the Full Course (PCSE01244) Version.

Maybe the NoNpDrm (PCSE00471)?? But, I cant recall having much success in the Dressing Room there either.

Edited by Ichijoe

Posted (edited)

Thanks for the upload!

Edited by Xannia
  • Like 1

there is no repatch link available, can someone copy a real link for the mod ?