NextGenRoms

Whats up - I'm George

Hows it going NGR community. I found a girl with a vita, so I'm with her just for that. (kidding) I'll help out in what ever way I can. I'm some what savvy of the whole dump scene by now. 
A few things of interest ~
I play Steam, I love PC gaming over xb1. Feel free to add me! Steam - DemonicBlaze Xb1 - D3M0N1CBL4Z3
I have a pug who knows how to ring a bell by the door to go potty. 9/10 times, he wants me to get up, let him out, so he can stare at me.
I'm a mechanic, and a failed firefighter EMT (EMT school royally blows).
Aside from reading web toons, manga, and watching the crunchies, I'm actually super athletic.
I often feel surrounded by idiots more in real life, than I do online. 
Err, well I think that be all. I'd upload pictures of my smushy pug, and my car and stuff, but, I can't see that happening with .15 mb limit. :)
Pugs - 

This is the hidden content, please

Car - 

Bike - 

Vita Slave - 

Edited by DemonicBlaze
  • Upvote 5

13 minutes ago, RedTwintails said:

Hi hi~ Welcome to NGR~ Since you have Steam did you know we have an NGR group~? :<3:

(Why are three of these pics the same link though?) :think:

Becauseeeeee google is dumb. :P Will get on a fix for it. Yes I saw that earlier. Next time im on steam I'll hit you guys up! 

Done :D

Edited by DemonicBlaze
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Ravenstorm said:

Heya welcome to NGR.  I'm a Sony fan all the way but I am also a Blizzard fan, so I play a lot of their games.  I love Toki, birds, and anime / JRPGs with fantasy settings.

I love Blizzard, ever since Diablo 2 came out, I managed to sneak it in past my parents. Oh the glorious red, green, blue blood pixels... And the cows, damn those cows.
Im currently playing Zero escape on the vita, loving it so far, seriously complicated some times.

14 hours ago, Yukiko said:

Ello~ :hi:

Welcome to NextGenRoms.com

Enjoy your stay here and you could also join our Steam group *shameless self plug* :SmugNep:

Bahaha. I will, whats the main genre of games you guys play together?

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, DemonicBlaze said:

I will, whats the main genre of games you guys play together?

Well that could be hard as we are not all on one continent ^^

But speaking for me the only Mulitplyer game i play right now is Overwatch pretty much everything else is on hold.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ckv1212 said:

@DemonicBlaze

We haven't all played together yet. We should! 

Also, nice bike! I have a zx10r myself.  :GrinMeme:

SWEET! What year, you got piccers?!

3 hours ago, Yukiko said:

Well that could be hard as we are not all on one continent ^^

But speaking for me the only Mulitplyer game i play right now is Overwatch pretty much everything else is on hold.

Oooohh . I've been wanting to get overwatch, but jobless, and have to make do with what I got. :)

3 hours ago, Ravenstorm said:

Heroes of the Storm, Starbound, ESO (rarely).  Other than that, JRPGs, especially monster catching ones like SMT and fantasy ones with half humans (harpies, cat girls, mermaids, fairies, ya know what I mean?). 

Haha I haven't played ESO in a long long time! I liked it, just too laggy for me. I don't play too many RPG's anymore. I played a BOATLOAD of Silkroad, TERA, I'd still play ROSE online if I had english speaking friends >.<... I played runescape, maplestory, guild wars, but fell out of those. I kinda play runescape time to time.

2 hours ago, RedTwintails said:

Lost Planet 2, Left 4 Dead 2, Starbound, CoD WaW (Nazi zombies), Skullgirls, Rainbow Six Vegas 1 & 2, etc. These are the online games I have that interest me to play but i'm busy going through Persona 5. :thehe:

I don't play any of those, but I want to! I don't have much money. I think I will try No Man's Sky again, good reviews recently!

• Upvote 1

Lately I just seem to not be able to stick to MMORPGs ( I played A LOT of them, but WoW, EQ, and SMT Online kept me hooked the longest) at all anymore.  I enjoyed Overwatch for a while, but to be honest every game feels the same - get to 99% and spam ults together and either ninja the win, or lose the game I think I had.  I like the cart maps more, since they can keep things moving, but they tend to turn in to stalemates a lot, again because of ults. 

I'm not complaining though, I had more fun moments with ults, the game just isn't diverse enough for me.  My years of TF2 and CS probably caught up with me just like my years of MMORPGs did, and I can't get into them anymore.  Somehow, MOBA's keep me hooked though..

Right now, I can't say that I'm looking forward to any new games, except maybe the new SMT on the Switch that hasn't even been confirmed for my region yet.  However, there is plenty of games I could enjoy right now.  Current one being Dragon Quest Heroes II. :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Ravenstorm said:

Lately I just seem to not be able to stick to MMORPGs ( I played A LOT of them, but WoW, EQ, and SMT Online kept me hooked the longest) at all anymore.  I enjoyed Overwatch for a while, but to be honest every game feels the same - get to 99% and spam ults together and either ninja the win, or lose the game I think I had.  I like the cart maps more, since they can keep things moving, but they tend to turn in to stalemates a lot, again because of ults. 

I'm not complaining though, I had more fun moments with ults, the game just isn't diverse enough for me.  My years of TF2 and CS probably caught up with me just like my years of MMORPGs did, and I can't get into them anymore.  Somehow, MOBA's keep me hooked though..

Right now, I can't say that I'm looking forward to any new games, except maybe the new SMT on the Switch that hasn't even been confirmed for my region yet.  However, there is plenty of games I could enjoy right now.  Current one being Dragon Quest Heroes II. :)

I agree - I get burnt out on rpg's excessively. ARK really did me in, as I dumped countless hours into it, for basically nothing. I've been fiddling around with MGS Phantom Pain, because I love the series, but it does sadden me that its literally nothing like the old Metal Gears. I'm new to all these vita games how ever, and zero escape has really caught my interest in it! 

4 hours ago, Lord Valarion said:

Hello @DemonicBlaze

Welcomet to NGR!

Please enjoy your stay here with us but most importantly have fun! xD

Hey Valarion - Thank you! I already am :D

• Upvote 3

Ahh yea the Zero Escape series recently caught my attention as well.  Some of the best story telling I've ever experienced!  I only wish it was more streamlined in the Zero Time Dilemma game instead of having to go through every timeline to get the full story. I loved the alternate ending experience though.  I eventually stopped playing because a certain puzzle just literally KO'ed me.  Some of the puzzles are REALLY long. -_- They are really satisfying to finally solve though.  I even consider myself a decent puzzle solver, but that game had me thinking hard on some of them.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ravenstorm said:

Ahh yea the Zero Escape series recently caught my attention as well.  Some of the best story telling I've ever experienced!  I only wish it was more streamlined in the Zero Time Dilemma game instead of having to go through every timeline to get the full story. I loved the alternate ending experience though.  I eventually stopped playing because a certain puzzle just literally KO'ed me.  Some of the puzzles are REALLY long. -_- They are really satisfying to finally solve though.  I even consider myself a decent puzzle solver, but that game had me thinking hard on some of them.

FOR REAL!!! They were insanely challenging. Like usually if something is supposed to be used, you can tell its drawn different, and this game kicks me around because some things are given definition, while others blend right in! Gaulom room for one, and the crew quarters... sweet cheeesus. I'm determined to get all play throughs! I just got my 128gb in the mail today, so I'm transferring all my games over now :3

Err I tried to research Zero Escape 999, but I was unsuccessful. Was it made for the vita?? Or PC? And I started playing the other Z.E. game first, but it doesn't matter I thinks.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, DemonicBlaze said:

Err I tried to research Zero Escape 999, but I was unsuccessful. Was it made for the vita?? Or PC? And I started playing the other Z.E. game first, but it doesn't matter I thinks.

999 was only on DS first. It got a bundle release with VLS on the Vita about 3 months ago. (Would recommend getting the PC version)

• Like 1