Yukiko

gdrive 【Halo】【NTSC-JP-TNW】【NextGenRoms.com EXCLUSIVE】

Thanks for uploading this copy, @Yukiko! Being an anime fan as well, I love hearing Cortana go "Chiefu!" (It's priceless!)

Aside from the Japanese game itself, though, I'm also looking for the Halo CE Japanese manual. Could you please scan  the manual? From research, it's 100% different from the other versions of Halo CE, and I want to see it. 😃 I'd be very grateful if you could, because I can't find the Japanese Halo CE manual ANYWHERE. I'm happy to have found this Japanese CE copy from you, and for Halo 2 as well. It's so hard to find this stuff.

Also, an additional question: Do you have any demos of Halo CE from Japan? I'm really looking for everything Halo related and would appreciate to know what you have. 😅 This is rare stuff, you know, so I'm hoping to find some stuff I never saw before from Halo in your collection.

Edited by HCSKG
  • Like 2

not cool if i dont know how it works . how do i run this game on my desktop what is a reccommended xbox emualtor

On 3/29/2019 at 2:37 PM, hellatight said:

Not cool if I don't know how it works. How do I run this game on my desktop, what is a recommended xbox emulator.

Emulating the original xbox is sorta experimental at this point in time. Some of them will play a few home brew games and not much else. Currently there are no xbox emulators that will play retail games well. We have a pinned post abort this at the top of the Xbox ISOs section.

Not to sound hostile but, for the most part we just supply the games, if you want help with on how to run or play the games or other general stuff then you should open up a post on the community support sectionPlease login or register to see this link.

However you are going to get more or less the same response of you can't emulate the original xbox well enough to play retail games and as for getting the games onto a original xbox you can do that via FTP or via burning a disk. And if you want a tutorial for the latter then I would be more then happy to do so or point you in the direction of some Mr Mario YouTube videos but please only leave comments on a specific game post if you have issues with that specific game like download password issues, corrupted archives, game crashes and other bugs, or you just would like to let us know that you like the game and our download links :<3:

If you want general help then it would be better to put it in a general place where everyone on NGR can see it and you are more likely to get a response instead of leaving 14 posts on 14 different games where only a few people are going to read it and almost nobody is going to take you seriously.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Roblml said:

Link no longer available. Is already down :(
Could you reupload it for us please? ❤️

Just checked, this one is dead too :aquacry:. I think one or more of your mega accounts got shut down @Yukiko 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MobCat said:

Just checked, this one is dead too :aquacry:. I think one or more of your mega accounts got shut down @Yukiko 

Seems like one of my Xbox Mega Accounts got reported and hit. 

Not sure how fast i can re-upload my stuff as i just do not have free time right now :aquacry:

EDIT:

Re-uploaded this one!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Yukiko said:

Seems like one of my Xbox Mega Accounts got reported and hit. 

Not sure how fast i can re-upload my stuff as i just do not have free time right now :aquacry:

EDIT:

Re-uploaded this one!

Wow @Yukiko you're so kind by re-uploading it!!! I'M REALLY GRATEFUL THANK YOU VERY MUCH. (Honestly, I thought you would answer too much later) I'm really impressed ❤️
Regards, Rob. :techie-computer: 

Edited by Roblml