NextGenRoms

SD2VITA ( I'm DIY ing a PS Vita Micro SD adapter)

ckv1212

I've ordered the custom PCB and am waiting for the micro sd slots to arrive.

Also, Yes. They do let you use a regular micro sd card via your game card slot instead of those shitty sony memcards.

If you're lucky enough to be in the US, You can order pre made ones from modsiah here :

This is the hidden content, please

If you're in Europe, I can ship a few (Once I get and test mine) as long as you're an active member on here. It costs about 10 euros I think. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Sure, I was planning to send you one regardless.:hoho: And yeah most people I know don't have a 3G vita, I was really disappointed when I heard about the internal one at first. :Kannanom:

I still can't believe though that Sony is giving us all this trouble just because they decided to be greedy ***ks.:cuterage:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 24/07/2017 at 4:09 AM, alzy1982 said:

Following. I only have an 8gb card. I refuse to spend stupid money on Sony's cards. Looking forward to updates

Yep they are greedy we will be just fueling them if we don't raise voice on them selling memory cards at 100's of dollars.

39 minutes ago, Super X said:

Welcome Back:hi:

Thanks! :FeelsBirthdayMan:

I got one I ordered from ebay earlier this week, and so far the adapter has been nice.

Main thing to remember is to not plug it in the wrong way. I had to go check which way to insert it from a game cartridge:kawaiimad:

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 21.7.2017 at 2:11 AM, ckv1212 said:

I've ordered the custom PCB and am waiting for the micro sd slots to arrive.

Also, Yes. They do let you use a regular micro sd card via your game card slot instead of those shitty sony memcards.

If you're in Europe, I can ship a few (Once I get and test mine) as long as you're an active member on here. It costs about 10 euros I think. 

Any news on yours? :kappa: 

I think i fucked up my psvsd order on indiegogo. I think i just donated money without getting any perk as the SHITTY UI they have over there dosen't states that clear.

:deskflip:

Got mine a little while ago (from a friend on a french forum that make it himself) now you can easily find CG2SD adapter on many commercial places (like ebay or even AliExpress). It can now be really cheap cause Chinese entered the dance. Anyway if you know about shop on AliExpress, some are just factory store that produce it themself and it's not necessarily bad quality !

• Upvote 1