Sign in to follow this  
Yukiko

【Shoujo Kakumei Utena: Itsuka Kakumei Sareru Monogatari】【English Patched】【NTSC-JP-TNW】

Shoujo Kakumei Utena: Itsuka Kakumei Sareru Monogatari

cS0C4Tp.jpg

Download: 

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

INFO:

You need WinRAR 5.21 / 7-Zip 15.12 or newer to extract the archive.

Packaged as RAR5

Based on this Please login or register to see this link.

Password: [email protected]

Size: 645 MB compressed

Format: ISO

Tested on: NTSC-JP Sega Saturn Model 2 with Pseudo Saturn Kai

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Would it possible if someone could please upload the .cue and .bin versions so it can be played on OpenEmu?

Tried converting but doesn't work. Maybe it was not converted correctly

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By MobCat
      Thrill Kill
      100% complete NTSC-U
      Uncensored version SLUS-00752
      Info:
      This is the 100% complete AO rated uncensored version, yes it it has a M17 rating warning screen but its the uncensored version. This game was canceled 2 weeks befoul it came out so it's 100% complete.
      Mr Mario did a good video explain what happened to this game here Please login or register to see this link.  
      I do have some of the other betas and such but this is the one that most people want when they go searching for this game. I can post the other betas but i only have 3 so ill have to find the rest of them befoul i upload them and ill make a collection thread.
      There is a nice wright up on this game here
      Please login or register to see this link.
      And there is always Fuzzd0rk's Thrill Kill if you want to know literary anything else abort the game
      Please login or register to see this link.
      Tested and working: 
      SCPH-9002 phat PS1 with a 3 wire old crow mod chip 
      NO$PSX v2.0 (I was having sound issues mainly the lack of it but that shouldn't be a problem for you)
      ePSXe v2.0.5 (Boots to a black screen, give it a sec and then press X + □ to get past the "warning screen")
      pSX v1.13 (Same issue as ePSXe v2.0.5 so press press X + □ on the black screen)
      Scans:
      I'm pretty sure these covers are fan made
    • By Luziano
      こんねこ~Keep a memory green.~

Description:
      You play as Yuu, an average Tarou Tanaka high school student. The game begins when Touka, a young girl who had been living with your family, gets released from a hospital. You get the chance to meet her after a two year absence, and also end up meeting a number of other charming girls.

Download:
      [hide]
      Size:  915 MB compressed
      1.09 GB uncompressed

Format: ISO

Original R18+ version
    • By watyermelon
      King's Field: The Ancient City
      Disc and cover:
    • By MobCat
      Tony Hawk's
      American Wasteland
      Tested and Working: Mod-chipped Xbox v1.6
      Info abort file types:
      So in this post I have uploaded both the folder XBE version and the ISO version. This is because the game uses some really long file names for some items for no good reason and some file systems and more importantly filezilla has issues with them.

The game will still run perfectly fine without those files you will just get to a point in the game where a cut scene wont load or a bit of the map is missing. From my testing this is all late game or unused content soo should be fine but if you want to 100% this game then I would suggest burning the ISO to a disk. You may have some luck with using something like dvd2xbox to rip that disk you just burn back to the xbox but i don't have a lot of spear blank dvd around so i didn't test this.
      The reason for uploading both is i find the folder XBE format just easier and quicker to work with but then it wouldn't of been a 100% working rom so I uploaded the ISO for the people that want to 100% the game. also because I can >__<
      Scans:
    • By MalkynRei78
      Burnout 3 Takedown

This is the Japanese release of the game. Features Japanese text and dubbing. No other changes.
      Download: Hidden Content
      Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
      Password: mysteriousdusk
      Size: 1.5 GB uncompressed
      Format: ISO