NextGenRoms

[MEGA][Vitamin][US][EU] Freedom Wars All DLC's

Zetsubou

Here's my folder with edited gift_setting.xml which unlocks every available costumes, hairstyles, songs and other stuff.
No hacked weapons, no items x999 just pure DLC's, don't want to break the fun which this game provides.

NOTE: I have re-edited DLC folder for the EU version, it needs to be tested out as I don't have EU version, please back up your savegame with Save Manager before testing.

US DLC - Tested and working
EU DLC - Changed folder structure, changed Param.SFO, still needs to be tested.

Spoiler

US -

This is the hidden content, please

EU - 

This is the hidden content, please

Thanks to the user koiL90 from the /r/VitaPiracy for decyphering gift_setting.xml

• Like 20
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 10

There shouldn't be any deliveries as it is a DLC that contains music, costumes, hairstyles, accesories and so on. You can confirm if it's working by checking if you have pre order suit that black-red classy suit outfit.
EDIT: This costume is called "Formal Wear" and there are no deliveries as there were only some dlcs with starting weapons and items that no one cared about because it was trash and you can pretty much get better equipment after a 2h of gameplay.

Edited by DjMCvL

I think the Content_ID is the problem. It should be EP9000-PCSF00446_00-E000100PRM001PKA instead of UP9000-PCSF00446_00-U000100PRM001PKA. Unfortunately, I can't test it out.

EDIT: The name of the DLC's folder should be changed accordingly as well.

Edited by SottoScritto
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, SottoScritto said:

I think the Content_ID is the problem. It should be EP9000-PCSF00446_00-E000100PRM001PKA instead of UP9000-PCSF00446_00-U000100PRM001PKA. Unfortunately, I can't test it out.

EDIT: The name of the DLC's folder should be changed accordingly as well.

Thanks for the info, I've changed it out. Let's wait until someone confirms if it's working.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...