Sign in to follow this  
Yukiko

Nextgenroms.com Official Steam Group

Hello NextGenRoms Community :hi:

Do you use Steam? and you thought "Hmm it would be neat if i could Chat,Game with others from NextGenRoms.com"

Well now you can as we have opened our Official Steam Group

Head over here Please login or register to see this link.

Group is free to join no invite system!

Be sure to read the rules there to not get in trouble :thehe:

~NextGenRoms Team

• Upvote 4

I'm in! Now i can spy on everyone and check who's playing what at all times muhahahahaah!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Badcam3
      Hey Everyone! We have an official NGR Factorio server going now! We have had a couple people playing already so if you wanna join just download Hamachi  Please login or register to see this link. and make an account and then either send me a pm or reply to this post and I will send you the log in details so you can join us!

• By Vika23
      We here (if it ok) im will post game links for steam games
      If you want game that im posted here, just pm me and im will gift u key
      Please login or register to see this link.

• By Ravenstorm
      Those (like myself) who never had a chance to play the Please login or register to see this link. Please login or register to see this link. Bayonetta, can now pick it up Steam for a mere price of $20.  So far, it looks like the game is getting "Very Good" reception on Steam for being a quality port.
      The premise of the game seems to be "sexy female combat", and a lot of Bayonetta's moves show her skin while she is kicking "angel" ass.  It's the same creator who made Devil May Cry, so I can see where the gameplay would be going, too.
      Game Intro Trailer:
      Here's what the game play looks like on max settings:
      That's some flashy combat! As expected of the genius behind Devil May Cry.  I'll probably pick this one up, eventually, it certainly looks like a wondrous feast of visuals and action.  And here I almost got the WII U version! I always prefer playing these kind of games with a mouse+keyboard combo myself. Hopefully Bayonetta 2 is ported next!