• 1 month later...
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hmmm...to open, or not to open?  

Also picked up these two just 5min ago. Zelda BOTW amiibo finally for a normal price and not the scalper ones. Also The Last Guardian Steelbook Edition was on sale for 17€,-    

Thanks to all who helped me pick a good flash drive so I can finally use my Vita's memcard again and take it out of my PSTV. (Yes I know it's overkill but I'm going to be using it for other things not just PSTV haha) I happened to see an Amiibo I liked so I wound up buying another one.  TIKI!

Posted Images

Time to revive this thread. :yukikowink:

I bought waaaay to much since the last post a few months back. But to keep it current (October) 

I bought myself for Birthday this 

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

Also bought myself a Lego set, this gotta be my first set since like 10 years or so. 

Is a Blizzard Gear Store exclusive 

FJ9r8Qv.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • 4 weeks later...

Took me a while while searching for sellers & sites -ebay kind of sucks tbh- but finally manage to get a 3ds CPP which I wanted as collection purpose cuz the games that use dont really care that much but majora's and monster hunter.  Although its a very nice grip, my hands doenst cramp that soon while doing long sesions of gaming.

Pic showing the CPP of some one else.nintendo_3ds_us__circle_pad_pro__extende

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By MobCat
      Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
      AKA
      Star Wars KOTOR
      Tested and Working: Mod-chipped Xbox v1.2
      Info:
      This game has been MIX region patched by kami knows what (probably DVD2XBOX) so I am unsure of it's original origin (I'm guessing NTSC-U though) but it should work on all original xboxs.
      Cover Scans:
      Uploaded per request
    • By MobCat
      Quantum Redshift
      Tested and Working: Mod-chipped Xbox v1.6
      MIX region games are meant to work with both NTSC and PAL however region select isn't a issue on the xbox and English was the only language test
      Scans:
      Please login or register to see this spoiler. And with that NGR now has the only original xbox game I know of that starts with the letter Q 
      Yes, that is the only reason why I uploaded it  but it's actually not a bad game
    • By MobCat
      Sega GT Online
      Tested and working: Mod-chipped Xbox v1.2
      Please Note: The Online stuff was not tested and if you want to get that running your own your own sorry, but all the offline stuff works fine and is a pretty good gran turismo clone
      Info:
      This game has been MIX region patched by kami knows what (probably DVD2XBOX) so I am unsure of it's original region, but I'm pretty sure it's NTSC-U. It should work on all original xboxs regardless.
      Cover Scans:
    • By MobCat
      Phantasy Star Online Episode I & II
      Phantasy Star Online Episode 1 and 2
      Tested and working: Mod-chipped Xbox v1.2
      Please Note: The single player offline stuff was the only thing tested and that all works fine so you don't need xbox live to play the game just to go online and play with others. However I did not test any of the xbox live stuff as I'm not set up to do that. If you want to play this online then your own your own there sorry
      Info:
      This game has been MIX region patched by kami knows what (probably DVD2XBOX) so I am unsure of it's original region, but I'm pretty sure it's NTSC-U. It should work on all original xboxs regardless.
      Cover Scans:
    • By MobCat
      007 Agent Under Fire
      Tested and Working: TSOP Flashed xbox v1.4
      The controls over all are trash. Only 98% fully tested as I could not work out how to rescue that chick at the end because I kept shooting her instead of whatever the button was for the laser to cut the cuffs off... Also change the controls to something logical befoul starting the game so there just trash not completely unplayable.
      Trash but not unplayable control scheme