NextGenRoms

[Issue] Code Realize Guardian of Rebirth Error C2-12828-1

Gururaj11

When the vita was first hacked I played this game Code Realize Guardian of Rebirth since it was a free ps+ game but due to time constraints I couldn't complete it now I downloaded the mai dump and tried to play it but after 3 mins of playing I keep getting the error Error C2-12828-1 what should I do about it . Any way to work around it so that it works really wanna complete this game. 

32 minutes ago, RyouBakura said:

Did you try rebooting the Vita?

Yes rebooted the Vita formatted the memory card and everything I was messing with Rincheats and some other stuff before this didnt face such issue now worried every game could face the same issue :'( dont have ps+ anymore or would have downloaded the actual game and checked...

@Gururaj11 From what my research tells me, the game is prone to errors from black screens to C2-12828-1 prompts. People keep saying that MaiDump doesn't work with the game and that Vitamin 2.0 dumps must be used. Go ahead and

This is the hidden content, please
. People have said it has worked for them. If you don't know how to install Vitamin dumps, then simply install them how you would any other VPK by using Vita Shell.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Vita Queen said:

@Gururaj11 From what my research tells me, the game is prone to errors from black screens to C2-12828-1 prompts. People keep saying that MaiDump doesn't work with the game and that Vitamin 2.0 dumps must be used. Go ahead and

This is the hidden content, please
. People have said it has worked for them. If you don't know how to install Vitamin dumps, then simply install them how you would any other VPK by using Vita Shell.

Thanks alot dude I got the vpk file will check that out hope it works :) thanks alot was getting kinda paranoid that maybe some issue with the hack and all games will stop working after a point...

On 5/29/2017 at 11:41 AM, Yukiko said:

Just letting you know that file is offline :)

Whoops, my bad. I was in a huge hurry since I had to do something when I made that post. At least what I said was factual.

4 hours ago, Gururaj11 said:

[Update] The VPK file worked like a charm the issue was with the mai dumps...

I'm glad it worked for you.