These games are for the PC-98, so you will need the emulator, found here:

This RAR file includes:

>Touhou 1 - Highly Responsive to prayers

> Touhou 2 - The Story of Eastern Wonderland

>Touhou 3 - Phantasmagoria of Dim. Dream

>Touhou 4  - Lotus Land Story

>Touhou 5 - Mystic Square

Genre: Manic Shooter / Bullet Hell

Link: Please login or register to see this link.

For those unfamiliar with Touhou, here's some of the glorious gameplay from the 7th installment in the series (which I have,if any of you wants it):

Video is not mine.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
12 hours ago, Ravenstorm said:

I liked Double Focus and Flower View.  When it comes to the artwork I am a huge "Touhou Freak", however. :) 

Oh yes, the artwork is amazing! Especially fan-made ones.

For me, I'm mostly in love with the music. I have loads of doujin music on my computer! (Should probably delete some of it :P)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I do like a decent amount of the music as well.  Don't think I could call myself a Touhou fan if I didn't. ^_^

Please login or register to see this link.

Please login or register to see this link.

Is there any Touhou fan games you would recommend?  Besides Puppet Dances, I played those.  I like all the bird youkai, would prefer them as playable characters. :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Dat DigiWing Engrish! :grin:

2 hours ago, Ravenstorm said:

Is there any Touhou fan games you would recommend?  Besides Puppet Dances, I played those.  I like all the bird youkai, would prefer them as playable characters. :)

To be honest, never played any of the fan-made games. Only one I've tried was a DS game.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • 3 months later...

Nice upload thanks^__^ i would of never thought to make a touhou thread hear i am also a huge "Touhou Freak" i have the later games though i haven't seen the the 1st 5 posted around to often anyway would anyone be opposed to making a Touhou mega thread for all the official touhou games and how to run them? i think it would be kinda fun :P

• Upvote 4