NextGenRoms

Psvita error help me

TheOppaiDragon

Question

6 answers to this question

This happened to me today. I couldn't open anything, not my browser, psn, or even Settings.

I got the same errors as you:

When I open the browser and settings: C1-2609-7
When I open any game: C1-6775-5

* There's no way to use FTP because molecule and VitaShell will not open (NOTHING will open)

* There's no way to delete the browser cookies because the browser will not run (NOTHING will run)

Here's how I fixed mine:

1. Turn off/shut down the Vita

2. Remove the mem card

3. Boot up without the card inserted, and it will rebuild the database. You should now be able to open the browser to install Henkaku.

4. So, open the browser and delete the cookies

5. Turn off/shut down the Vita again

6. Re-insert the mem card & Reboot. The error codes should be gone, and everything functioning as before.

Edited by skandababy
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Praetorian11 said:

Try Rebuilding the database then clear the history on your browser then go to Henkaku. How did you install your game?

Game install with MEI

When i open broswer get this error: C1-2609-7

EDIT: I tried to  Rebuilding the database And I always have the same mistake

Edited by TheOppaiDragon

7 minutes ago, TheOppaiDragon said:

Game install with MEI

When i open broswer get this error: C1-2609-7

Did you use the Option 5? Did you use the FTP to transfer the files or the Vitashells Mass Storage Mode? FTP can sometimes give incomplete files. BTW on what firmware are you on right now? Those errors means that you're not on Henkaku.

Edited by Praetorian11

Just now, Praetorian11 said:

Did you use the Option 5? Did you use the FTP to transfer the files or the Vitashells Mass Storage Mode? FTP can sometimes give incomplete files.

For game Hatsune Miku project diva f i used to FTP install

For game Hatsune Miku project diva X i used FTP for move game content and dlc in ux0/mei and install with mei

I’m running with 3.60 Ensō and although I had refood on it the browser and settings didn’t want to open so I just rebooted and that seemed to work. It’s odd because it was working before, so maybe there’s a time limit to refood before you are forced to reboot to reinstate it, but that’s just a guess. 
If you are forced to wipe your vita what you should try to do is follow the tutorial for it at 

This is the hidden content, please
 because that makes sure you have refood installed at the correct point and worked for me.

lol sorry for the paragraphs :)

• Upvote 2