Sign in to follow this  
Valarion

NGR News Team Recruitment - NOW OPEN

Hello NGR Community.

We are currently in the process of adding a new team to our NGR Staff. This team will be known as the NGR News Team.

Their sole responsibility will be the creation of news threads within the News & Discussions forums located within each respective Next Gen/Current Gen category. I've already renamed those categories and descriptions for the upcoming addition of this team.

This will be a great opportunity for those community members who don't have the bandwidth to upload and/or wish to contribute to the NGR community in another way.

Their "Play Ground" will be the following sections:

• Please login or register to see this link.

It will be up to the News Team member sole discretion on which categories they wish to contribute to

If you are interested in stepping up and assisting with the growth of NGR, please reply to this thread that you wish to be part of this team!

• Upvote 1

I've done something like this before, so I'd be down to try it out in the future.  Those areas could definitely use some love.  But first, I want to feel out the community more to see what its members core interests are.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

On 3/26/2017 at 9:29 AM, Ravenstorm said:

I've done something like this before in a few forums, so I'd be down to try it out in the future.  Those areas could definitely use some love.  But first, I want to feel out the community more to see what its members core interests are.

Welcome to the team!

• Upvote 1

How should I post news effectively when it applies to 2 or more sections? >.< Should I just post the same topic in all the relevant areas?  Maybe a shadow topic option would be nice for this, or a combined area for example, Nintendo News.  I can't imagine there being any actual "Wii U" news ever again, since the console is officially dead.  Probably going to be all Switch / 3DS now. 

I know it works for other game news sites to have a section for each consoles, though since they can have a tab for each one.  However, over here it's spread out all over a long list of sub forums and people might miss the topics.

• Like 1