gdrive The Simpsons: Hit&Run [PAL-TNW]

Yukiko

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • MobCat changed the title to The Simpsons: Hit&Run [PAL-TNW]

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By MobCat
      Metal Slug 3
      Tested and Working: Mod-chipped Xbox v1.6
      The game dose support other languages (English and Japanese where tested) but it's only for the first main menu for the xbox to select single-player or multiplayer and looking at scoreboards and such but once you get into the game it's running the English rom so the language support was kinda pointless...
      Scans:
      Please login or register to see this spoiler.  
      There's console exclusive banners always entertain me but in this case is really bad >__<
      First of the is a port / emulation of the neo geo game so it was on that system first but it was also on the PlayStation 2 and out side of that generation and the reason why I find theses banners entertain is later down the line they always get ported to other systems and in this case Xbox Live Arcade, Nintendo Virtual Console, Windows, iOS, Android, Wii, PlayStation Portable, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, PlayStation Vita, and Nintendo Switch it's on everything at this point  but now NGR has the original xbox version
    • By MobCat
      From Russia with Love 007
      Tested and Working: TSOP Flashed xbox v1.4
      Please note this game will just dump you into a unskippable cutscene and then gameplay upon first boot. You will only get a main menu when you save and reboot the game.
      Cover Scans:
    • By Yukiko
      Halo

Proof:
      Please login or register to see this spoiler. [/hide]
      INFO:
      You need WinRAR 5.21 / 7-Zip 15.12 or newer to extract the archive.
      Packaged as RAR5

Password: [email protected]
      Size: 2,02GB uncompressed
      Format: Folder XBE
      Tested on: Softmodded Xbox 1.6
    • By MobCat
      Burnout 2: Point of Impact
      Tested and working: Mod-chipped Xbox v1.2
      Info:
      This game has been MIX region patched by kami knows what (probably DVD2XBOX) so I am unsure of it's original region, but I'm pretty sure it's NTSC-U. It should work on all original xboxs regardless.
      As far as I'm aware this is not the developer's cut of the game as there isn't any dev's cut messages in the menus and such but, the only covers I could find for the US where for the dev's cut ones soo maybe it cam out in PAL regions first and the was re-cut for the US market or maybe this is a PAL copy as because this has been patched not by me i have no idea what region it is... If anyone has more info on this please let me know.
      Cover Scan:
    • By MobCat
      Thief: Deadly Shadows
      Tested and working: Mod-chipped Xbox 1.6 and TSOP Flashed Xbox 1.2
      Scan: