NextGenRoms

Tenchu 3: Return from Darkness UNDUB [NTSC-US-TNW]

Yukiko

• 6 months later...

The password is wrong your missing another k >__< this is the working password :P
Password: [email protected]

Tested and working on 08/27/2017 with a Xbox 1.1 with a homemade mod chip running a evoX BIOS its been years since i built this thing i really should open it up and get more info on it if i test more of your xbox games iv noticed you have posted all the xbox games on hear and a nice selection of japanese games there always nice to see has there hard/impossible to find keep up the good work :D ill have a look to see if i have any games that you haven't posted and post some to but i think you have already posted all games i have...well except for ReVolt :P

Right got side tracked thanks for the upload ^__^

Edited by MobCat
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 4

• Yukiko locked this topic
  • Yukiko unlocked this topic
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Now I could be wrong, but I remember being able to choose different voice tracks in the options menu. I'm pretty sure the options are: English, B-Side and Japanese. B-Side and Japanese might be unlockable though. Played European version. Also was PS2 Wrath of Heaven, but I'd imagine the Xbox port would have the option too.

• MobCat changed the title to Tenchu 3: Return from Darkness UNDUB [NTSC-US-TNW]
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...