Valarion

How did you find VP or NGR?

Lord Valarion threatened and forced me to join. 

Just kidding. I was a mod on a site called the Seekers Oasis way back when and I knew Val from then. He sent a message through what's left of that site and I apparently still had notifications turned on. It had been such a long time, I luckily had not turned them off.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

^ was also looking for FE swimsuits and gay patches
it seemed like reliable 3ds cia sites were few and far between but i stumbled on nextgencatalogue and have been using ngr ever since (ᵔ‿ᵔ✿)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I came across you guys via a link found in a Free For All Links section from a certain Lair owned by a guy who name starts with V. Never heard of this place before then.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, RyouBakura said:

*cough* @Lord Valarion *cough*

I was actually referring to Vimm. It's likely that Lord Valarion submitted a link to here via Vimm's FFA Links section.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Was just looking around for game roms and found this lovely place through a friendo. 

• Upvote 1

Sorta a old thread but it popped up for me and i was lurking and thought he why not

On 2/21/2017 at 1:36 PM, fixagel said:

I google vita games > ended in /r/vitapiracy, got linked to vp.com then a banner to ngr got me here.

And yeah like a lot of people same as fixagel, just got my vita hacked with 3.60 henkaku and that at that point terrible web exploit that took like 10 tries to run befoul it worked and was like well time to go looking for games and vp was like 3ed on google, downloading stuff was easy and worked and the people where nice so I stuck around. Started to dump and upload the vita games I had that haven't been uploaded yet once I learnt abort MaiDump (think some of my first uploads where vitamin dumps it was too long ago) and did that for a few mounts I think. then the NGR banner appeared and I was like mer I already have things uploaded here and i don't really feel like moving everything over to a new site so I ignored the banner for ages. until one day I got board and desired to go for a look at this NGR thing as at this point VP was a ghost town and wow there was wayyy more stuff and people here and I haven't looked back.
So yeah that's probably why I don't have my "Alien from outer space" award as I was like one of the last people to move over and I guess i was to late :P... also don't have my "1000 Reputation Points! " award yet but I seem to be the only one that keeps up with the awards >__<

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 2/21/2017 at 4:47 AM, Yukiko said:

Vita scene just started dumping games with the leaked Vitamin and i saw someone on r/Vitapiracy mentioning there is a new site for Vita games.

And well yeah here am i now :P

Ditto, VP from r/Vitapiracy until NGR came along

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Looking for another good site to chat and find old games for my collection of consoles.I own 2 sega saturn 8 bit & 16 bit. Sega CD. 2 NES Nintendo. Dreamcast,Retron Nintendo, 2 Original XBOX .2 PS2. Gamecube. 3 xbox360 And Playstation 1.Im happy I found this site very helpful lots of games and excited to share. 

Edited by Scooby
Forgot a console to add
  • Upvote 2

I was looking for a Need For Speed: Underground 2 Sha_Do ISO, searched it on Google and found nothing, searched it again on DuckDuckGo and came across NGR.

Loving the forum so far!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Johnny_Tran said:

...searched it on Google and found nothing, searched it again on DuckDuckGo and came across NGR....

Yeah our searchability isn't the best on google for some uncommon things we come up as the 4 or 5 result but for something common like NFS we are probable on the second page >__< anyways i'm glad you found us and welcome to NGR, I hope you can find everything your are looking for and if not just ask or make a request for it :KannaWave:

• Like 2

Was looking for Dreamcast games and found the site. Most sites don't have homebrew or translations, so I was excited to see them here.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1