NextGenRoms

Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball+Nude Mod [NTSC-US-TNW]

Yukiko

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

thank you very much I already modified it and I converted it to ISO the files I hope it works because the original unmodified I have it installed on the console and this was modified so to play it on disk :grin:  because I not only use the xDDDDDDDD console but also my brother Small if what he does not care about that type of games is more than San Andreas and the war conflict :yaoming:

I'm having problems with this file.

I'm using CXBX-Reloaded v0.1 to run the games but every time I start the game through the default.xbe file, it shows me the "There is a problem with the disc you are using, the disc may be dirty or damaged". This may be the emulator reading the dumped iso as damaged or as from a physical disc that was scratched before dumping, I'm not sure. All I know is that I need help fixing, please.

I just want look at some polygonal titties y'all, is that too much to ask?

15 hours ago, AmaiMask said:

I'm having problems with this file.

I'm using CXBX-Reloaded v0.1 to run the games...

Emulating original xbox games on a pc is sorta a mess right now and has been for years. I would maybe look at XQEMU but yeah sorry i cant really offer any help outside of that.

xd 

the modification of the files did not work to create an iso image and be able to burn them on dvd and play it xd

only the Japanese text appears as a warning and from there the screen goes black

and does not pass there wait almost 15 minutes to have to it happened but it doesn't work

good thanks anyway :)

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/18/2019 at 10:13 AM, MobCat said:

Emulating original xbox games on a pc is sorta a mess right now and has been for years. I would maybe look at XQEMU but yeah sorry i cant really offer any help outside of that.

That's okay, thanks for responding anyway and giving a lead of some sort, I'll check it out. The funny thing is that I've already 100% FC'd Jet Set Radio Future (the reason I even looked at Xbox emulation) without any issues whatsoever,  I'm only starting to fully experience some of the problems of  PC emulation now that I've upgraded from simple things like ePSXe, Dolphin, PCSX2 and P64 to the complicated stuff like Dreamcast, Xbox, MAME etc.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

thanks for posting but seems i can't get this game working i use XiSO to make iso that i burn to play on my chipped original xbox, other games i downloaded from here burned and played fine but this doesn't seem to wanna pickup the game on my xbox after its burned, anyone else have same issue or have a way to fix this? most interested about this game lol

• 2 weeks later...

It keeps on giving me an error message after following the instructions: 

"This original xbox game has encountered a problem and its no able to continue. For more info visit xbox.com/support"

X:5829.0     B:5829.0

The game worked fine before making the adjustments, could it be because its on HDD1?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/4/2021 at 8:45 AM, LegitPotato87 said:

Is there any update on the situation with getting this to work on an emulator? I dont have an xbox but i really want to try this game with the ndue mod

I was able to play the original version of this on CXBX-Reloaded, on the latest build.

• MobCat changed the title to Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball+Nude Mod [NTSC-US-TNW]
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/6/2017 at 6:49 PM, Yukiko said:

Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball

This is the hidden content, please

In the folder there is also a README on how to turn on the nude Mod

Or here :D

Hidden Content

• Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Download:

Hide contents

Hidden Content

• Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Password: [email protected]

Size: 4,27GB uncompressed

Format: Folder XBE

Tested on: Softmodded Xbox 1.6

• Like 9
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 2