Yukiko

gdrive 【Half-Life 2】【NTSC-US-TNW】

On 3/19/2019 at 12:43 PM, Juggalotus312 said:

I can't get past the loading screen on startup

In your modded dashboard go to the file explorer and navigate to where you put the game and try running the hl2_xbox.xbe instead O.o?

Hello there.

Thank you for re-uploading.

Is the password still the same? I keep getting an error when trying to open the file.

Edit: I just saw the video in your signature about the passwords being wrong. let me watch that and if i still have issues I will let you know.

Edit 2: I read the steps and it figured out what was wrong. However the password in the first post has the wrong domain on it. For anyone else having the issue, check Yukiko's signature and it should be easy to solve. :)

Edited by demondude777
Helping with additional info
  • Upvote 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By ckv1212
      Final version of Fraps. Registered. 
      Please login or register to see this code.  
    • By swosho
      Please login or register to see this link.  Please login or register to see this link.
      Full uncut gore + Japanese audio for both games.
      Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus: uncut gore is available only for the North American version of the game.
      How-to: 
      Please login or register to see this spoiler.
      Alternatively, you can grab the clean edited saves:
      Hidden Content
      Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.
    • By KeiNishimaru
      "The First True Interactive Movie for your PlayStation Game Console" You're definitely not wrong there.
      Consider getting 7-Zip 15.21 (or newer) for Extraction. / Packaged in .7z / Password: None. There is no password.
      Format: BIN/CUE (PDF Manual Included)
      Size:  Uncompressed- 2.73GB (Compressed- 2.09GB)
      It should be noted:  This game suffers from some kind of curse. It might be either the game itself or rather the fact that almost every single backup of the game on the internet is quite simply screwed (often crashing). This is in fact a direct port from the PC to the PlayStation rather than reworked for it like IV would be later on. Even PSX2PSP Conversions have this strange issue when trying to play it, Good luck trying to play this game without a manual, since the controls are rather complex akin to a keyboard-to-gamepad problem (As in, not everything's gonna make it without some kind of button combo system). To compensate for this, I threw in a scan for the manual. I recommend having that alongside you as you play to figure out the controls and begin the playthrough. This game has been tested through my PS3 Superslim (via MultiMAN and my ripped copy).
      Ripper's Notes: Haven't done one of these in a long time, apologies for the long inactivity (personal reasons), but I finally managed to get another case here. So what is this game? Well, simply put: It's an space flight combat simulator brought to you by Origin Systems. Wing Commander can be considered the younger brother to the Ultima Series, thanks to references in VII. WC emphasized a grounded and complex approach to its gameplay, Unlike Elite, it's more mission and story based, and has a greater focus on combat. The first 2 games are notably in 2D, trying to simulate what a space dogfight/battle would be like. III, however, is much different in presentation: It's fully 3D in gameplay and has an even greater attention to Full Motion Video. As a result, Wing Commander III (and IV) are often considered standouts (and quite possibly, the best) of the widely panned FMV genre (helps that it's also an actual game). If you're just interested in playing from III and skip the first 2, this game is continuity-friendly (meaning that you can play it right from the get go and still enjoy it). I still recommend that you play the earlier games to help enrich the plot and universe of the game. As for the premise: You play as Christopher "Maverick" Blair (Played by Mark Hamill), a widely renowned ace fighter (thanks to the events of the previous 2 games) assigned to the Victory in what would begin the final days of the Kilrathi War to the heart of their empire.
      Snatch It:
    • By MobCat
      NBA Jam
      AKA NBA Jam (2003)
      Tested and working: Mod-chipped Xbox v1.6
      This game is a MIX so it's meant to support NTSC and PAL but that's not really a issue for the Xbox.
      I was unable to test language support for this game but I do know the game works in English. If you have any issues trying to get the game to run on your language place leave a comment below and we'll see if we can work it out
      Info:
      The 2003 prefix for this game is sorta confusing because A. it's just know as NBA Jam and theirs a lot of NBA Jam games and B. The game's xbe file refers to itself at NBA Jam 2004 but the game was Released September 23, 2003 so i'm thinking the game was titled the way most sports games are for next year but the games main title just refers to it's self as NBA Jam no year post fix soo yeah i'm confused O.o?
      Scans:
      Uploaded per request  
    • By MobCat
      Bruce Lee
      Quest of the Dragon
      Tested and Working: TSOP flashed xbox v1.4
      Cover Scans:
      Uploaded per request