NextGenRoms

What are you doing right now?

Lord Valarion

13 hours ago, RyouBakura said:

Ah you like them muscle girls~ :LoveNectar:

It's never enough of this for me...
So here is another one :lewdbreathing:

Spoiler

d0640b3c0be6551b41c49ecc3b9e0a1e96177552_hq.jpg.a7f60f91b7398af0f6217ad6df8ab68a.jpg

Valmet is bae too. Dunno why I dropped Jormungand after watching first season.

12 hours ago, Ravenstorm said:

Watching (and listening) to Toki videos.

Well, well, well... What a coincidence.

And aside from watching deadly Hokuto no Ken Techniques I'm doing sit-ups, push-ups (but can only 3-5 daily due to my arm) and some leg workout. I'm also working to bring my good condition back. Before, I could run a lot without being tired and now I'm feeling like I'm going to die from running like 1km.

Edited by Admiral_Kizaru
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Cramming some study material so I don't feel a huge burden during exams this time. (probably won't work)

On 2/26/2018 at 2:56 AM, Ravenstorm said:

I think that is the most recommended book title I have come across in my life, yet I have still not read it! Someday...

I wanted to finish the novel before getting back to you, which I did. Honestly, I'm surprised I could finish the book in a week, I'm a slow reader. :D
The good part is that it's written really well, never did I have to re-read a paragraph or feel like I wasn't paying attention. Overall, good book, but had one thing that seemed like a plot hole that annoyed me to an incredible degree, which is kind of a spoiler, so can't say it (that, and talking about "the Party" might get me in trouble with the secret police :KannaSpooky:). I'm not one to push people to read -except manga :amazingvani:-, but if you ever felt like reading a novel, I say this is a good read.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Admiral_Kizaru said:

Playing this piece of art. One of the best Platinum Games.

That indeed looks VERY satisfying to play.

I'm learning how to use Adobe After Effects better.  For the past 3 days that's mostly what I've been doing, and some Overwatch in between. Also looking for a job still..hopefully I can land a job using Photoshop or Adobe products like a graphics designer. @Djdragon44has such an awesome job I'd love to have one like that.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Literally listing to my childhood openings and on the verge of tears :aquacry:

First off the best intro since the birth of the Earth PERIOD

"CHA-LA HEAD-CHA-LA" - German full version. 

Normally dubbed stuff is S*** but back in the days that was different. 

I would take this dubbed one over the Jap one almost always.

I think the singer in German has really captured the feeling of the Japanese one that's why it's so GOOD!

Here the original Japanese one

Spoiler

Same goes for the 2nd opening 

"Du wirst unbesiegbar sein" aka "We got power"

Here also the original Japanese opening 

Spoiler

Man this made me feel so nostalgic now miss the old times :whaaaa:

• Like 2

Deciding on whether or not to pre order this Figma.

This is the hidden content, please

It further will hype me for Shin Megami Tensei V on the Switch. Pixie is the "starter" demon that everyone is always introduced to at the beginning of the games. I think she is cute and always liked her cheery and playful personality too~

My time is running out too! ...

5aad8ff78f65c_SMTpixiefigure.jpg.b68d2790fa9aef49d91d3b2e134173a6.jpg

I never bought a Figma before, so I'm worried about how easily they break, and those wings surely do look delicate.

どうしよう...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2