multi Yukiko's PSP Game & UNDUB Collection [TNW]

WuOR20L.png

Hi and welcome to my "PSP Games Collection" just my personal collection of games.

ALL GAMES ARE TESTED AND WORKING ON A REAL PSP 3004 with "Davee`s Infinity Hybrid Firmware 6.61"

Most of the Games (some might need patches) should work also on a VITA but test for yourself i have a PSP with over 60GB Storage so no reason for me to also use my Vita for PSP Games.

I don't do request uploads i upload what i want and thats it.

Most of the uploads gonna be on MEGA (old Uploads) Newer ones gonna be on different OCH's

All files are packed as RAR5/.7z so you need 7zip 15.12/WinRAR 5.21 to unpack em.

PASSWORD IS ALWAYS: [email protected]

OLD UPLOADS HAVE THIS AS PASSWORD: [email protected]

(No space infront of the y to be 100% sure type it by hand don't copy and paste. Tested all my archives before uploading PASSWORD IS CORRECT. If you get some error or corrupt archive re-download it mostly corrupted while downloading)

My VSH settings to make sure all the games run fine:

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 9
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi and welcome to my "PSP Games Collection" just my personal collection of games. ALL GAMES ARE TESTED AND WORKING ON A REAL PSP 3004 with "Davee`s Infinity Hybrid Firmware 6.61" Most of the Games (some might need patches) should work also on a VITA but test for yourself i have a PSP with over 60GB Storage so no reason for me to also use my Vita for PSP Games. I don't do request uploads i upload what i want and thats it. Most of the uploads gonna be on MEGA (old Uploads) Newe

Final Fantasy Tactics - Tweak 1.06 (Fullscreen and Slowdown Patched) Please login or register to see this code.   More about it here Please login or register to see this link. Download: Please login or register to see this spoiler.

Shin Megami Tensei- Persona 3 Portable Undub Remix Download: Please login or register to see this spoiler.