NextGenRoms

Frankie

image.thumb.png.ababd9be7c0051ba932da166050fe581.png

Story

June 4th

Turns out it was true My team opened up a small area of jungle where we knew there was a cave mouth. We weren't expecting the level of clearly Mayan decoration and architecture surrounding it. My people kept it quiet and have, thankfully, left it undisturbed until I can get there. Doesn't sound like anyone's been down there for a while, although there's evidence of some ill-advised attempts at gold mining by the Spanish to the north, but that's a few hundred years old.

I'll reach the site tomorrow. It's going to be a hell of a day.

You're an adventurer who has set out to find an ancient lost crown. Legend says the crown broken into three pieces and hidden in an old abandoned mine. The crown can only be reassembled in the ancient throne room, which is also hidden in the mine. As you enter the mine, the entrance caves in and you realize that you're stuck - now you have two things on your mind, finding the lost crown and finding a way out of the mine!

Spoiler

This is the hidden content, please

Download:

(rom and manual)

This is the hidden content, please

• Like 26
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Secrets Revealed!

Spoiler

Game creator's note:

"To celebrate the 4th anniversary of the release of Cave In in the AtariAge store I thought I'd share the hidden secrets in Cave In, including how to unlock the easter egg. I included all of the secrets within an image file so nothing shows up in a google search, you'll have to actually download the file and look at it to see the clues. Of course this is a very big spoiler so don't download it if you want to try and solve everything in the game by yourself".

Spoiler

a75ad3e34be7b2bed2c03ede4e299fbc.jpg

• Like 2