NextGenRoms

Sega CD-ROM based PC games for the Sega Dreamcast

Nugman

Is there any way possible that they can Port over all the PC based and I mean all the PC based Sega CD-ROM games for the Sega Dreamcast like pour them over cuz you know Sega made a lot of games for the computer and I'm wondering if they can take those games that were made for the computer import them over to the Sega Dreamcast like just take a list of all the games that came out on the computer that was for the Sega dream that was for the seconds that was made by Sega I mean I'm sorry that was made by Sega that are CD rom-based no matter what year they came out they were CD ROM base and put them over to the second Dreamcast let's keep this saga Dreamcast rolling with games after games after games after games let me know what y'all think about this idea too cuz it's a lot of Sega PC games that I would love to see ported over if not all of them ported over to the Sega Dreamcast and they won't be hard to do because the game's already in existence all I got to do is just emulate it over and put it over to the Sega Dreamcast and it will work and then just configurate the controllers to the buttons match with the controller base of the CD that or should I say control controller Port over the configuration like not what we need the keyboard but to where we can take it and say hey we can use our controller with it or we can use the keyboard with it go either or y'all let me know what y'all think I'm just coming up with ideas in my head and see NFL they'll fly by and if anybody will be able to do it cuz if I knew how to make a game you know it to emulation and and home brewing and hacking and all that I would do it myself I wouldn't even worry about nobody I just do it myself if I knew how but since I don't know how to do it yeah but y'all let me know what y'all think

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...