NextGenRoms

Rage of the Streets

GatorCountry

I 100% this today. There is a palette glitch with one of the enemy characters. They'll appear very red and blocky. I'll take care of it and make a new version when I get the time but for now it's only a minor issue and is totally playable. I think this character only comes up 4 or 5 times anyway.

If you beat the game and unlock the new modes you'll also unlock access to new music and the following characters:

Adam

Big Bear

Jet

Signal

Souther

Roo

Abadede

Shiva

Mister X

And a boss rush mode.

This is a really good OpenBOR. Not so packed with features as X, but for a DreamBOR it's very good.

it's done really well like openbor big indeed. In addition to the problem of the red man with the boomerang, I also point out the difficult collision with the men with the knife. Furthermore, in the sea scene you can see the waves at a certain point ending in a squared way. Anyway one of the best openbor I've played... did you make it?

On 2/14/2023 at 6:27 AM, iaquer said:
it's done really well like openbor big indeed. In addition to the problem of the red man with the boomerang, I also point out the difficult collision with the men with the knife. Furthermore, in the sea scene you can see the waves at a certain point ending in a squared way. Anyway one of the best openbor I've played... did you make it?

I didn't make it, I only ported it to Dreamcast and since it was already in gif/bor format it was a very easy port. I will take a look at these issues as soon as I get the time to and if I am able I will fix it.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...